Windows 10: iPod is not recognized

Discus and support iPod is not recognized in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with iPod recognition because my PC doesn’t see it. iCloud is also not working on iTune. It asks to enter the password? Which is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lmc1025, Nov 28, 2018.

1. lmc1025 Win User

iPod is not recognized

I have a problem with iPod recognition because my PC doesn’t see it. iCloud is also not working on iTune. It asks to enter the password? Which is not recognized when I enter it.

:)

lmc1025, Nov 28, 2018
  2. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Nov 28, 2018
  3. garyjd Win User
    Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a number of articles and videos with no success. The ipods will charge but are not recognized by the pc. I had issues with my pc a week ago and had to reformat. Before this my ipod worked fine. Any other suggestions outside of what's on the internet?

garyjd, Nov 28, 2018
  4. garyjd Win User

iPod is not recognized

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

That's another problem, There is no Apple Mobile Device listed on my device manager. I have iTunes installed and the device charges but does not sync and show as being connected when I open iTunes.

iPod is not recognized [​IMG]

garyjd, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

iPod is not recognized

1. iPod is not recognized - Similar Threads - iPod recognized

2. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...: I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it does light green, but nothing more than that. I left it in over night to charge but the battery button doesn't show any light...
  3. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...: I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it does light green, but nothing more than that. I left it in over night to charge but the battery button doesn't show any light...
  4. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...: Have PC with Win10. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic now. Has worked for years. Now I get msg that the software required for this ipod is not installed correctly. Repair ipod support using the apps and features page of windows settings app. Have tried all recommendations...
  5. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...: Have PC with Win10. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic now. Has worked for years. Now I get msg that the software required for this ipod is not installed correctly. Repair ipod support using the apps and features page of windows settings app. Have tried all recommendations...
  6. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S

4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S: I looked this up here on posts & found "use 3.0 hub connector", bought one & tried... Still not recognized by Windows Home 10S. Is there a difference I'm not seeing w/Home 10S?...
  8. Device iPod not recognized

Device iPod not recognized: In Windows Media Player, my iPod is not recognized. I've tried going to Groove Music to get music to my iPod as well and that doesn't give me an option either. The Windows 10 computer i'm on does show a device for iPod, but just not in Wind media player....
  9. My Windows 10 PC isn't recognizing iPod Nano 2nd Gen. at all

My Windows 10 PC isn't recognizing iPod Nano 2nd Gen. at all: Hi, I have an Apple iPod Nano 2 Gen. Silver, and I want to add some songs in it. When I connected it to my PC through it's charger USB Cable, it was not recognized at all - even the sound which plays when a USB is inserted didn't play. I can't see the Device in Device...
  10. cannot make my PC (windows 10) recognize my iPod nano

cannot make my PC (windows 10) recognize my iPod nano: Your help please! I cannot make my PC (running windows 10) recognize my iPod Nano in order to download music. On attempts to do so the system says "driver Error" Can anyone tell me what do I need to do to correct this please? Please be "gentle" when replying as I am not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont recognize my ipod classic

2. microsoft no windows 10 itunes ipod

3. ipod nano 6th not working with windows 10

4. windows 10 s mode ipod nano,
  5. ipod nano 2nd gen connect to windows,
  6. ipod nano 3rd generation driver,
  7. ipod classic not recognized in itunes,
  8. are the nano 4th generation and 6th generation nano compatible,
  9. ipod sync issues with windows 10 2018,
  10. ipod not recognizing 2019,
  11. apple ipod nano not recognized