Windows 10: IPod nano. gen 4

Discus and support IPod nano. gen 4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There, I have an I pod 4th gen that I have just found. but my PC is not recognizing it when I plug it in. I realize that there is no drivers or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by minni mouse, Feb 25, 2019.

1. IPod nano. gen 4

Hi There, I have an I pod 4th gen that I have just found. but my PC is not recognizing it when I plug it in. I realize that there is no drivers or software for it on the PC. Is there any other software on the Web that may help me be able to start using the Ipod again? Also I have a sony MP3 player!

:)

minni mouse, Feb 25, 2019

2. iPod Nano 4th generation

There's a similar thread here in the Community with the same issue, and Community member

LikeRoxyStar
    have shared a solution that worked for. We suggest checking it out by clicking this link.

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the first page of the thread and you will see the steps she did to resolve the issue.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Feb 25, 2019
  3. windows 10 doesn't recognize my ipod nano 6th gen Model MC694C. .

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• How are you trying to connect your iPod Nano?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you connect your iPod Nano to another computer?

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Noela Tum Win User

IPod nano. gen 4

ipod nano write cache not working.

Hello,

This issue may occur if there is a system conflict. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer and iPod Nano?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the exact error message while trying to write cache?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We're keeping an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

IPod nano. gen 4

1. IPod nano. gen 4 - Similar Threads - IPod nano gen

2. Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.: Hi,I am looking at an Ipod Nano 4th generation.It was not working correctly and a friend of mine managed to delete the partition on it.I was hoping that a tool like "Macrium" would see the device, via a USB cable, even though it hasn't a partition on it, however it doesn't.It...
  3. Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.: Hi,I am looking at an Ipod Nano 4th generation.It was not working correctly and a friend of mine managed to delete the partition on it.I was hoping that a tool like "Macrium" would see the device, via a USB cable, even though it hasn't a partition on it, however it doesn't.It...
  4. Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. itunes detecting ipod nano but not identified properly

itunes detecting ipod nano but not identified properly: i have windows 10 pro on computer and when i try to sync ipod nano it isnt identified, it works fine with my full size ipod, ive tried everything to fix it to no avail...
  6. iPod Nano 1st Gen not Detected on Win 10

iPod Nano 1st Gen not Detected on Win 10: Hi, Poisoned by nolstagia, I bought a first gen iPod nano. When I connect it to my 5th gen Surface Pro running Win 10 x64, the iPod is charging fine but is not detected as a drive. 1 Under devices and printers, it does not show up as unspecified 2 Under device manager it...
  7. 4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S

4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S: I looked this up here on posts & found "use 3.0 hub connector", bought one & tried... Still not recognized by Windows Home 10S. Is there a difference I'm not seeing w/Home 10S?...
  8. My Windows 10 PC isn't recognizing iPod Nano 2nd Gen. at all

My Windows 10 PC isn't recognizing iPod Nano 2nd Gen. at all: Hi, I have an Apple iPod Nano 2 Gen. Silver, and I want to add some songs in it. When I connected it to my PC through it's charger USB Cable, it was not recognized at all - even the sound which plays when a USB is inserted didn't play. I can't see the Device in Device...
  9. Ipod nano not recognized by computer

Ipod nano not recognized by computer: My computer does not recognize my Ipod nano. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipod-nano-not-recognized-by-computer/176fd446-6f73-45c7-9d04-c8898d41e047
  10. ipod nano (3rd gen) using Windows 10 will not play my music

ipod nano (3rd gen) using Windows 10 will not play my music: Using newest version of iTunes. iTunes recognizes my ipod nano, seems to sync. Can see all my playlists/folders and individual song titles. Just can not highlight and play any songs. No error messages. Disconnected from my computer my ipod nano plays great as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipod nano