Windows 10: Ipod nano not recognized by computer

Discus and support Ipod nano not recognized by computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer does not recognize my Ipod nano.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillAlvillar, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Ipod nano not recognized by computer

My computer does not recognize my Ipod nano.

:)

BillAlvillar, Aug 20, 2019

2. iPod Nano 4th generation

There's a similar thread here in the Community with the same issue, and Community member

LikeRoxyStar
    have shared a solution that worked for. We suggest checking it out by clicking this link.

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the first page of the thread and you will see the steps she did to resolve the issue.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Aug 20, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Aug 20, 2019
  4. garyjd Win User

Ipod nano not recognized by computer

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a number of articles and videos with no success. The ipods will charge but are not recognized by the pc. I had issues with my pc a week ago and had to reformat. Before this my ipod worked fine. Any other suggestions outside of what's on the internet?

garyjd, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Ipod nano not recognized by computer

1. Ipod nano not recognized by computer - Similar Threads - Ipod nano recognized

2. Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.: Hi,I am looking at an Ipod Nano 4th generation.It was not working correctly and a friend of mine managed to delete the partition on it.I was hoping that a tool like "Macrium" would see the device, via a USB cable, even though it hasn't a partition on it, however it doesn't.It...
  3. Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.: Hi,I am looking at an Ipod Nano 4th generation.It was not working correctly and a friend of mine managed to delete the partition on it.I was hoping that a tool like "Macrium" would see the device, via a USB cable, even though it hasn't a partition on it, however it doesn't.It...
  4. Trying to access an Ipod Nano with no partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S

4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S: I looked this up here on posts & found "use 3.0 hub connector", bought one & tried... Still not recognized by Windows Home 10S. Is there a difference I'm not seeing w/Home 10S?...
  6. cannot make my PC (windows 10) recognize my iPod nano

cannot make my PC (windows 10) recognize my iPod nano: Your help please! I cannot make my PC (running windows 10) recognize my iPod Nano in order to download music. On attempts to do so the system says "driver Error" Can anyone tell me what do I need to do to correct this please? Please be "gentle" when replying as I am not...
  7. Since the latest windows update my ipod nano is no longer recognized.

Since the latest windows update my ipod nano is no longer recognized.: Since the latest windows update my ipod nano is no longer recognized. This happens with every windows update, It is very troublesome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-latest-windows-update-my-ipod-nano-is-no/ab7fb9db-611f-4365-a34c-8dd813d97c81
  8. IPod nano. gen 4

IPod nano. gen 4: Hi There, I have an I pod 4th gen that I have just found. but my PC is not recognizing it when I plug it in. I realize that there is no drivers or software for it on the PC. Is there any other software on the Web that may help me be able to start using the Ipod again? Also...
  9. Windows 10 won't recognize ipod nano as a device

Windows 10 won't recognize ipod nano as a device: Went thru iTunes support. Can't get windows to recognize my device 37302
  10. Nano ipod not recognized by itunes after installing windows 10

Nano ipod not recognized by itunes after installing windows 10: When I start itunes a box comes up that says "An ipod has been detected but it could not be identified properly..." and then goes on to give instructions what to do. I have followed those instructions. I have also been to an Apple store and my ipod is up-to-date as is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc will not detect ipod nano

2. ipod not being recognized by computer

3. windows 10 s mode ipod nano