Windows 10: Ipod Touch issues TIP

Discus and support Ipod Touch issues TIP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just wanted to share my experience with the Ipod Touch issue; mine would not syncronize.. the sync option was greyed out and I just couldn't transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GailBarry1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Ipod Touch issues TIP

I just wanted to share my experience with the Ipod Touch issue; mine would not syncronize.. the sync option was greyed out and I just couldn't transfer my mp3's from my Itunes to my Ipod.... I have disabled my Firewall and that did the trick... guess you could just enable it after or download another means of protection. This worked for me after 3 months of fighting with it. Good luck and I hope this helps someone.

:)

GailBarry1, Feb 13, 2019

2. [WTB][US] Ipod touch

i DO NOT want to pay retail for an ipod touch. i'd like to trade if possible. i have too much stuff to list so if you have a touch just let me know.

Fitseries3, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    iPod touch not connecting to Windows 10 computer

Hi Wendy,

There are two possibilities why this issue happens:

• Your device driver is out-dated.
    • Your iPod touch is not connected as a media device (possibly set to
      "charge only").

Have you set your iPod touch to connect as a media device? Also, have you tried updating the drivers for your iPod touch?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Ipod Touch issues TIP

Ipod not recognized. My biggest issue is finding and installing the driver.

Hi Helen,

I can understand the inconvenience caused to you. I would be glad to help you.

Please share these details.

• Which generation iPod you are using?

• Does the computer recognize other USB devices on the computer?

• Do you get any error message when you connect the iPod to the computer?

I would also suggest you to check if you see any errors in the device manager. To do this:

1. Click on start, in the start search box type device manager and press enter.

2. In the list of devices check if you see any yellow exclamation mark or a red x mark."

I would suggest you refer these articles which will help you resolve the issue.

iPhone or iPod is not recognized properly by computer when USB drivers are not installed properly or are out of date

If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

IPod touch not recognized in iTunes for Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1852

I would suggest you to update the latest drivers for the IPod touch from apple’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Ipod Touch issues TIP

1. Ipod Touch issues TIP - Similar Threads - Ipod Touch issues

2. Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes: Hello everybody i have seen a lot of this same question i had the same problem I tried everything i could find and what fixed it was a new usb connection cable i forgot i had a couple of extras and i tried a newer one and it works so try a new USB connection cable that may...
  3. Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ipod Touch does not show up in the windows version of itunes: Hello everybody i have seen a lot of this same question i had the same problem I tried everything i could find and what fixed it was a new usb connection cable i forgot i had a couple of extras and i tried a newer one and it works so try a new USB connection cable that may...
  4. iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer.: My old iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer. It gives me an error saying the device has malfunctioned and so it will not connect to iTunes. I have tried every thing I have found. So I am turning to the community. Apple website dose not help. I am not sure if it...
  5. iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer.

iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer.: My old iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer. It gives me an error saying the device has malfunctioned and so it will not connect to iTunes. I have tried every thing I have found. So I am turning to the community. Apple website dose not help. I am not sure if it...
  6. iPod touch 4th gen will not connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. iTunes/iPod syncing issues

iTunes/iPod syncing issues: I'm having the same problem that others seem to be having. My problem results when going into iTunes Attributes right-clicking on the iTunes folder in Music and un-checking the read-only attributes box, the un-checking reverts back to "checked" after the folder is closed. I...
  8. Apple releases iOS 13.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

in Windows 10 News
    Apple releases iOS 13.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: iOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and improvements. This update: Fixes a communication limit issue that allowed contacts to be added without entering the screen time code Adds a setting that can be used to control the use of location services by the U1 ultra-wideband chip...
  9. IPod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IPod: I have I-tunes loaded on my computer. I want to purchase music, add it to my library and then download the new music to my I-pod. I plugged the I-pod into the port on my computer and I got this error message "This I-pod cannot be used because it is not supported on this...
  10. Tip re performance issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tip re performance issues: Based on my experience with Windows 10, if your main storage is a HD, here are a few tips that you may find useful for improving the performance of your system: - The HD seems the main bottleneck of a PC (not applicable is your system runs off an SSD). During periods of...