Windows 10: IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

Discus and support IPV4 connectivity : No internet access in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; IPV4 connectivity : No internet access Since ipv4 is not working, i can only browse google/youtube/facebook/blogspot etc which run on ipv6, other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marcuszambito, Apr 11, 2020.

1. IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

Since ipv4 is not working, i can only browse google/youtube/facebook/blogspot etc which run on ipv6, other website like reddit/steam etc just doesn't work.

First of all, this connection is established via ethernet cable, and i almost tried all the "obvious solution" to solve this issue, including restarting pc/modem, flush dns, reset winsock, netsh reset ipv (ipv reset failed due to no access, but i tweak something in regedit to make it work), changed to dedicated dns (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4), reinstall the driver, disable all other unused network adapter, reset isp via 192.168.1.1,uninstall any recently installed program, turn off firewall (my pc doesn't have any anti virus software), just none of it work

In the status bar, IPV6 connectivity shows "Internet", which is why i still have access to fb/youtube etc website, but other ipv4 based website never work. I have the CODA4589 modem from cogeco and resetting it does nothing.

submitted by /u/Marcuszambito
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marcuszambito, Apr 11, 2020
  2. philness Win User

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

So I thought my problem was solved, and then just now my internet stopped working again. Same problem, ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access. Anyone have any suggestions?

philness, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Shandy Win User
    IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection-- any lasting solutions?

I have Windows 10 laptop hooked up to an ethernet connection which has been working well for the past 6 months. On 2/18/16 it stopped working. I traced the problem to the Qualcomm Atheros network Controller/ Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller: Internet status > IPv4 Connectivity: No network connection
    IPv6 Connectivity: No network connection
    Clicked: diagnose --> System checked & reset, with IPv4 Connectivity and internet access restored.

This resolved the problem until 3/4, following a Windows 10 update. The above solution no longer works. Clicking 'Disable this net work device' and then enabling it again restores IPv4 Connectivity and internet access for a limited time but loading a new site or page is slower than it was prior to the emergence of this problem on 2/18, and then the connection is again lost after maybe 10 to 20 minutes. This solution is better than nothing but not satisfactory. I would much appreciate any suggestions for a more lasting solution -- suitably detailed for a non sophisticated user.

Shandy, Apr 11, 2020
  4. IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

IPV4 connectivity

I am connected to the wifi, but the ipv4 connectivity says no internet access all of the sudden.

Leigh Ann F, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

1. IPV4 connectivity : No internet access - Similar Threads - IPV4 connectivity internet

2. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  3. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  4. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  5. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.

Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.: I am able to use sites such as google youtube facebook instagram, but unable to use many websites. They just do not load. Need help fixing this problem please. I use ethernet and have tried troubleshooting as much as possible, but still have not figured out a solution....
  7. No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.

No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.: Can anyone help? I've tried many solutions already from resetting, unistalling, flushdns, renew ipconfig but none of them works. Wifi seems to be working fine but when it comes to using the cable it becomes a problem. I can connect to the internet but it has limited...
  8. IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection: Hi everyone, I am having a very specific issue that no one seems to be able to resolve, including my ISP. I have a BT Net line that comes with a Sisco 1900 series router (this doesn't come with DHCP). I run one PC directly via Ethernet cable and have set the IP Address...
  9. Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access.

Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access.: Just moved to a new location, the WiFi is provided by the entire apartment complex, but you have to register and create a sign in and password with it. My WiFi on my laptop will come on for 15 to 20 minutes when it is turned on, but it turns to limited after that time until...
  10. ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I just bought a new computer and it connected to the internet fine. Today, right after an update from Asus Live Update, my internet stopped working. It says the wifi is connected but when I open a browser and search it says no internet. I went into control panel...