Windows 10: Ipv4/ipv6

Discus and support Ipv4/ipv6 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Wifi was not working on my pc but it was every where else so I used the Network Reset feature which was reccomended to me by the trouble shoot guide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by D.k.s, Oct 21, 2020.

1. D.k.s Win User

Ipv4/ipv6

My Wifi was not working on my pc but it was every where else so I used the Network Reset feature which was reccomended to me by the trouble shoot guide and now there are loads of issues. First when i go to the wifi tab in the bottom right it doesn’t say anything except network and internet settings. I used the trouble shooter and it say “the wireless network adapter is experincing problems.” And “windows couldn’t automatically bind the Ip protocol stack to the network adapter.” So i went through adapter options and found out ipv4 and ipv6 were not connected despite being connected in the properties tab. Please help i have school work to do and no other way to do it

:)

D.k.s, Oct 21, 2020

2. Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally this Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected, means that the devices in not in use or not connected and it could be any device for example, Ethernet, WIFI, Bluetooth or Local Area Connection.

If you are using WI-FI for internet connection then Ethernet will show Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected.

In order to understand the issue and assist you accordingly, we need some information

• What is your network setup?
    • Are you seeing any errors?
    • Where you are seeing this information?

Meanwhile, try the troubleshooting steps referred in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if it works.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 21, 2020
  3. E for Excel, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Ipv4/ipv6

Windows 10 ....IPV4 and IPV6

In Settings Network Windows 10 has IPV4/IPV6 defined as 192.168.0.11/24.... Does that mean IPV4 & IPV6 are using ports 11 thru 24? If so why are they defined this way?

Mr. Jayn707, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Ipv4/ipv6

1. Ipv4/ipv6 - Similar Threads - Ipv4 ipv6

2. IPv4 only Web pages loading problem - IPv6 are OK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4 only Web pages loading problem - IPv6 are OK: My friend has Windows 10 notebook and has problems with pages that are IPv4 only. I tried ping and it translates addresses well - v4 or v6. But v4 has problems with ping timeout - IPv6 are OK. Pages (v4) doesn't load but after a while they loads. Notebook gets both addresses...
  3. getaddrinfo - connect UDP IPv6 to IPv4

getaddrinfo - connect UDP IPv6 to IPv4: Hi there, I tried to connect a local IPv6 UDP socket to a remote IPv4 IP, as follows: #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> #include <errno.h> #include <iostream> #include <winsock2.h> #include <Ws2tcpip.h> #include <io.h> int...
  4. Windows 10 No IPV4 Connectivity, Ipv6 works fine.

Windows 10 No IPV4 Connectivity, Ipv6 works fine.: Suddenly today my laptop decided I cannot reach any IPV4 websites but IPV6 websites work fine. I checked the Wifi adapter status and it shows NO IPV4 Connectivity. This laptop was not on the latest 2004 update so I did the update and STILL no connectivity. Another thing I...
  5. I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I show 2 IP addresses for my account, IPv4 and IPv6. My daughter and I have accounts on...: I am trying to verify that my account is not hacked. My daughter and I have accounts on this computer. I show two IP addresses, IPv4 and IPv6. Is this correct?...
  6. ipv4/ipv6 disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ipv4/ipv6 disconnected: i have a hp stream laptop and after a update it wont connect to any wireless network and i have tried everything, even factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipv4ipv6-disconnected/fa296f44-81e8-443d-95c9-84380c06412a
  7. Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected

Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected: when i look at my network properties it says this: Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. What does mean? ***Original Title: when i look at my network properties it says this: Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. What does mean?***...
  8. when i look at my network properties it says this: Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected....

when i look at my network properties it says this: Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected....: when i look at my network properties it says this: Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. What does mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-look-at-my-network-properties-it-says-this/21637e4b-950b-41ea-8503-3e9390e3a996
  9. Windows 10 ....IPV4 and IPV6

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ....IPV4 and IPV6: In Settings Network Windows 10 has IPV4/IPV6 defined as 192.168.0.11/24.... Does that mean IPV4 & IPV6 are using ports 11 thru 24? If so why are they defined this way?...
  10. IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender)

IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender): Hello, I came home from a trip yesterday and noticed I cannot play any of my games and can't access sites such as Hulu. My computer is telling me my IPv4 Is not connecting to the internet. I called XFinity and they hung up on me as almost a "Good Luck" Gesture. I tried...