Windows 10: IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender)

Discus and support IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I came home from a trip yesterday and noticed I cannot play any of my games and can't access sites such as Hulu. My computer is telling me my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jammn4, Mar 30, 2019.

1. jammn4 Win User

IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender)

Hello, I came home from a trip yesterday and noticed I cannot play any of my games and can't access sites such as Hulu. My computer is telling me my IPv4 Is not connecting to the internet. I called XFinity and they hung up on me as almost a "Good Luck" Gesture. I tried running commands through the system such as ipconfiguration DNS reset, Resetting IPv4 and IPv6, httpstunnel, etc. And no luck. Any suggestions?

:)

jammn4, Mar 30, 2019

2. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

Hi,

I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since I had a cable from my Windstream Router to my PC.

When I would click on 'Status of this Connection' (Ethernet) I saw that under Connection there was listed:

IPv4 Connectivity: Internet
    IPv6 Connectivity: No Network Access

I always thought that both of them should say 'Internet'. Am I right or wrong?

Also, while looking at the Network Connections I see 'WiFi' (Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n Wifi adapter) is also listed. It says 'not connected'. It shows a 'Red' X on it along with five green 'Bars'.

Should the WiFi connection be displayed that way?

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Mar 30, 2019
  3. IPv4/IPv6 no connection

I have windows 10 & can't connect to internet with a wired or wifi connection

have restored pc but still not working

my local area connection says:

IPv4 connectivity: not connected

IPv6 connectivity: not connected

i have tried a wired connection plus a wifi dongle both have the same outcome it's connected but no internet

all otherwifi works on phones & tablets plus Xbox works with a wired connection just not pc

MarkLindridge, Mar 30, 2019
  4. philness Win User

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

So I thought my problem was solved, and then just now my internet stopped working again. Same problem, ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access. Anyone have any suggestions?

philness, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender) - Similar Threads - IPv4 connecting internet

2. no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...: This seems to be a reasonably common problem, based on the number of times it has appeared on this site.For me, it just started out of the blue. I am not aware of any updates, or any new software installed. It initially presented as two problems:My original wifi adapter name...
  3. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  4. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  5. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.

Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.: I am able to use sites such as google youtube facebook instagram, but unable to use many websites. They just do not load. Need help fixing this problem please. I use ethernet and have tried troubleshooting as much as possible, but still have not figured out a solution....
  7. IPv6 connectivity is dropping but not IPv4

IPv6 connectivity is dropping but not IPv4: I work with many open SSH sessions at least six using tmux. After a few hours, the sessions to IPv6 addresses are dropping. The ones to IPv4 are not. I am able to confirm that I have lost all IPv6 connectivity using the site https://test-ipv6.com/ Using ipConfig, I see...
  8. My WIFI says ipv4 and ipv6 not connected

My WIFI says ipv4 and ipv6 not connected: Hello, I have a problem, After changing router also name and password I got some problems. WIFI is working perfect on my phone or laptop or TV but on my PC wifi is not woking on windows office 365,microsoft edge...but it is only working in google chrome idk how. I...
  9. Windows 10 No IPV4 Connectivity, Ipv6 works fine.

Windows 10 No IPV4 Connectivity, Ipv6 works fine.: Suddenly today my laptop decided I cannot reach any IPV4 websites but IPV6 websites work fine. I checked the Wifi adapter status and it shows NO IPV4 Connectivity. This laptop was not on the latest 2004 update so I did the update and STILL no connectivity. Another thing I...
  10. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...