Windows 10: IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

Discus and support IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am having a very specific issue that no one seems to be able to resolve, including my ISP. I have a BT Net line that comes with a Sisco... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CraigLilly, Jul 24, 2018.

1. IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

Hi everyone, I am having a very specific issue that no one seems to be able to resolve, including my ISP. I have a BT Net line that comes with a Sisco 1900 series router (this doesn't come with DHCP). I run one PC directly via Ethernet cable and have set the IP Address correctly in the ipv4 settings (I have a range from 234-237 I can use on my IP Addresses. Yet whenever I restart I have the yellow exclamation mark error across my network connection saying "Unauthorised Network", "No internet connection" when I log back on. In order to regain the connection I have to amend the last digit of my IP address in the ipv4 settings. Then it instantly comes back on. This isn't the worst issue in the world, there is a workaround obviously, however it's extremely annoying and is causing issues with auto updates etc. Any assistance would be gratefully received. CraigLilly

:)

CraigLilly, Jul 24, 2018
  2. philness Win User

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

So I thought my problem was solved, and then just now my internet stopped working again. Same problem, ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access. Anyone have any suggestions?

philness, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 24, 2018
  4. IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

Hi,

I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since I had a cable from my Windstream Router to my PC.

When I would click on 'Status of this Connection' (Ethernet) I saw that under Connection there was listed:

IPv4 Connectivity: Internet
    IPv6 Connectivity: No Network Access

I always thought that both of them should say 'Internet'. Am I right or wrong?

Also, while looking at the Network Connections I see 'WiFi' (Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n Wifi adapter) is also listed. It says 'not connected'. It shows a 'Red' X on it along with five green 'Bars'.

Should the WiFi connection be displayed that way?

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

1. IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection - Similar Threads - IPV4 Settings Internet

2. I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected: Not sure what to do here... I am connected via ethernet, I have full internet access, I have a USB plug in that allows Bluetooth to a speaker, no issues there. I am on the same network as my cannon printer and I cannot get them to connect. Other computers also connected via...
  3. I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have internet connection but my Connectivity IPv4/IPv6 says Disconnected: Not sure what to do here... I am connected via ethernet, I have full internet access, I have a USB plug in that allows Bluetooth to a speaker, no issues there. I am on the same network as my cannon printer and I cannot get them to connect. Other computers also connected via...
  4. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  5. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  6. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet Connection Sharing affects IPv4 Loopback Stability

Internet Connection Sharing affects IPv4 Loopback Stability: I use Internet Connection Sharing in Windows to provide my VirtualBox-VMs with internet, via VirtualBox Host-Adapter I need to do it this way for certain reasons.The problem is that - once I enable ICS, "ping 127.0.0.1 -t" on host machine times out.It intermittently comes...
  8. IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IPV4 connectivity : No internet access: IPV4 connectivity : No internet access Since ipv4 is not working, i can only browse google/youtube/facebook/blogspot etc which run on ipv6, other website like reddit/steam etc just doesn't work. First of all, this connection is established via ethernet cable, and i almost...
  9. Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access.

Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access.: Just moved to a new location, the WiFi is provided by the entire apartment complex, but you have to register and create a sign in and password with it. My WiFi on my laptop will come on for 15 to 20 minutes when it is turned on, but it turns to limited after that time until...
  10. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ethernet ipv4 settings windows 10

2. ipv4 connection settings

3. windows phone ipv4 setting