Windows 10: Ipv4 settings reset on reboot

Discus and support Ipv4 settings reset on reboot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having issues connecting to wifi. “DCHP is not enabled”. I have tried reinstalling windows and all drivers from the manufacturers website, network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sean-M&C, May 4, 2020.

1. Sean-M&C Win User

Ipv4 settings reset on reboot

Having issues connecting to wifi. “DCHP is not enabled”. I have tried reinstalling windows and all drivers from the manufacturers website, network settings reset from command prompt, setting to automatic in both control panel and windows settings.

Upon rebooting, the ipv4 settings reset from automatic to manual, which does not work.

:)

Sean-M&C, May 4, 2020

2. IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot

I'm trying to have a static ip for each device on my LAN.

I went to Network and sharing center => Change adapter settings => right clicked on my WiFi adapter => properties => IPv4 => changed the addresses to include the static IP that I want (IP address) and the IP of my router (default gateway).

Everything works.

Then I reboot windows and all these fields are blank and I have to input everything again...

I'm on Windows 10

SectionOne, May 4, 2020
  3. ipv4

I've tried all suggestions in this forum and I still cannot get my ipv4 back. Still waiting to hear from ESET, Still not able to get my ipv4. Access is denied and reset failed and I open cmd prompt as admin. Short of reinstalling Win10 any more suggestions?

StephenZuniga, May 4, 2020
  4. Shrax Win User

Undo the overclock, setting keep reseting after reboot

Hi, i just started with Atitool and i have 2 question.

Can i reset by anyway all the overclock procedure to get my default card setting?

Everytime i reboot Atitool reset my setting to 500/300 (Way too high for me). Why dont it conserve the last one?

Any answers? Thanks

Shrax, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Ipv4 settings reset on reboot - Similar Threads - Ipv4 settings reset

2. Windows 10 Settings reset to default after reboot

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Settings reset to default after reboot: If Windows 10 keeps resetting all your settings to default, then here are a few things you need to take a look at. Imagine all setting rest to default automatically every time you shut down or restart your computer. A few users have been complaining about the issue. Let’s see...
  3. Help with programs resetting and not saving settings after reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with programs resetting and not saving settings after reboot: For QUITE a while now, I have had the strangest issue on my PC (running the latest version of Win10) where certain programs reset themselves whenever I restart/shutdown my PC. It's not that these programs necessarily reset themselves, but it's as if they're stuck in some...
  4. Ipv4/ipv6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ipv4/ipv6: My Wifi was not working on my pc but it was every where else so I used the Network Reset feature which was reccomended to me by the trouble shoot guide and now there are loads of issues. First when i go to the wifi tab in the bottom right it doesn’t say anything except...
  5. IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot

IPv4 settings keep resetting after reboot: I'm trying to have a static ip for each device on my LAN. I went to Network and sharing center => Change adapter settings => right clicked on my WiFi adapter => properties => IPv4 => changed the addresses to include the static IP that I want (IP address) and the IP of my...
  6. Adjust IPv4 settings as USER

Adjust IPv4 settings as USER: Hello! I have scoured the googles for help in finding a SOLUTION to having a USER be able to adjust Ethernet IPv4 settings. I already added the user as a member to the Network Configuration Operators under Computer Management > Local Users and Groups > Groups. It did not...
  7. ipv4

ipv4: I've tried all suggestions in this forum and I still cannot get my ipv4 back. Still waiting to hear from ESET, Still not able to get my ipv4. Access is denied and reset failed and I open cmd prompt as admin. Short of reinstalling Win10 any more suggestions?...
  8. IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection: Hi everyone, I am having a very specific issue that no one seems to be able to resolve, including my ISP. I have a BT Net line that comes with a Sisco 1900 series router (this doesn't come with DHCP). I run one PC directly via Ethernet cable and have set the IP Address...
  9. TCP/IPv4 Obtain server address automatically resets

TCP/IPv4 Obtain server address automatically resets: Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, 2018-07 OS Build 17134.167 (KB4345421) on multiple machines with 8 Mgb + memory. Uverse Pace to Linksys EA 4500 to Server 2016 Essentials Network with a domain. DHCP on Router 192.168.100.254 DNS Server 192.168.100.10 Five desktops and I have...
  10. Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Settings reset itself on Reboot: what ever changes i do in performance settings (Advance System Settings -> Performance) especially visual settings, the changes not getting saved. Its getting reset to default on system reboot. Help needed. 19948