Windows 10: IPV6 access via WIFI but no IPV4

Discus and support IPV6 access via WIFI but no IPV4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with my desktop PC accessing IPV4 websites. It can access IPV6 sites and I can't work out what the problem is. One day it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael BaldwinUK, Mar 19, 2021.

1. IPV6 access via WIFI but no IPV4

Hello,

I am having trouble with my desktop PC accessing IPV4 websites. It can access IPV6 sites and I can't work out what the problem is. One day it worked. Next it didn't. I have searched the forum and found similar issues but nothing seems to work!

I have tried:

- Restarting computer/router multiple times

- Downloading a Malware scanner - came back clean

- Checking IPV4 and 6 were ticked in the network settings

- Changing dns server to 8.8.8.8 etc

- Running chkdsk and the sfc scan

- Flush dns and all of those bits

- Other browsers

- all other devices work fine

- setting static ip

- windsock reset

- turning off firewall

- Running network troubleshooter, said there was nothing wrong

The extra weird thing was I was soo annoyed with it I went to do a windows reset but keep files, sat through the process and it failed. There was a problem resetting your pc. I then tried to fix this problem by:

- Running scans

- repairing The update file

It is driving me crazy. In the morning I will try resetting via USB but wanted to cry for help in the meantime.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Michael BaldwinUK, Mar 19, 2021
  2. philness Win User

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

So I thought my problem was solved, and then just now my internet stopped working again. Same problem, ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access. Anyone have any suggestions?

philness, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally this Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected, means that the devices in not in use or not connected and it could be any device for example, Ethernet, WIFI, Bluetooth or Local Area Connection.

If you are using WI-FI for internet connection then Ethernet will show Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected.

In order to understand the issue and assist you accordingly, we need some information

• What is your network setup?
    • Are you seeing any errors?
    • Where you are seeing this information?

Meanwhile, try the troubleshooting steps referred in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if it works.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 19, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

IPV6 access via WIFI but no IPV4

Windows 10 ....IPV4 and IPV6

Hi Mr

192.168.0.11/24 are not ports, those are the IP addresses your home WiFi router has assigned to IPV4 and IPV6

DaveM121, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

IPV6 access via WIFI but no IPV4

1. IPV6 access via WIFI but no IPV4 - Similar Threads - IPV6 access via

2. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  3. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  4. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My WIFI says ipv4 and ipv6 not connected

My WIFI says ipv4 and ipv6 not connected: Hello, I have a problem, After changing router also name and password I got some problems. WIFI is working perfect on my phone or laptop or TV but on my PC wifi is not woking on windows office 365,microsoft edge...but it is only working in google chrome idk how. I...
  6. Ipv4/ipv6

Ipv4/ipv6: My Wifi was not working on my pc but it was every where else so I used the Network Reset feature which was reccomended to me by the trouble shoot guide and now there are loads of issues. First when i go to the wifi tab in the bottom right it doesn’t say anything except...
  7. ipv4/ipv6 disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ipv4/ipv6 disconnected: i have a hp stream laptop and after a update it wont connect to any wireless network and i have tried everything, even factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipv4ipv6-disconnected/fa296f44-81e8-443d-95c9-84380c06412a
  8. No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.

No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.: Can anyone help? I've tried many solutions already from resetting, unistalling, flushdns, renew ipconfig but none of them works. Wifi seems to be working fine but when it comes to using the cable it becomes a problem. I can connect to the internet but it has limited...
  9. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...
  10. ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access

ipv4 connected ipv6 no network access: Hello all, I just bought a new computer and it connected to the internet fine. Today, right after an update from Asus Live Update, my internet stopped working. It says the wifi is connected but when I open a browser and search it says no internet. I went into control panel...