Windows 10: IPv6 and IPv4 Boot-up Screen. I get this screen every time I start up my PC and I’ve tried...

Discus and support IPv6 and IPv4 Boot-up Screen. I get this screen every time I start up my PC and I’ve tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImaBlowAFuse [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImaBlowAFuse, Jan 13, 2021.

1. IPv6 and IPv4 Boot-up Screen. I get this screen every time I start up my PC and I’ve tried...

/u/ImaBlowAFuse, Jan 13, 2021

2. Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally this Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected, means that the devices in not in use or not connected and it could be any device for example, Ethernet, WIFI, Bluetooth or Local Area Connection.

If you are using WI-FI for internet connection then Ethernet will show Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Disconnected.

In order to understand the issue and assist you accordingly, we need some information

• What is your network setup?
    • Are you seeing any errors?
    • Where you are seeing this information?

Meanwhile, try the troubleshooting steps referred in this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if it works.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 13, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 13, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

IPv6 and IPv4 Boot-up Screen. I get this screen every time I start up my PC and I’ve tried...

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

They are not running out of IPv4 ip's, which was busted as a myth back when the ISP's tried using that excuse. Even if the ISP's implement the feature, that does not automatically mean that you are going to always get a IPv6 connection to some remote server or routed along IPv6 only back bones.

IPv4 is very much alive and not going anywhere in our lifetime. Arin is purposely using the excuse that the IPv4 pool is empty to push IPv6. It is all about slick snake oil marketing that not everyone is taking as serious, because it is not 100% true what they are pushing.

bro67, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

IPv6 and IPv4 Boot-up Screen. I get this screen every time I start up my PC and I’ve tried...

1. IPv6 and IPv4 Boot-up Screen. I get this screen every time I start up my PC and I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - IPv6 IPv4 Boot

2. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  3. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  4. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix this and/or speed it up? Every time I start up my pc it gets to this lock screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this and/or speed it up? Every time I start up my pc it gets to this lock screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/z76101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mani88/how_to_fix_this_andor_speed_it_up_every_time_i/
  6. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  7. Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc: So, i was not having this problem until recently, when i randomly restarted my pc bcoz it was stuck, and then i got a black screen after the dell logo came. I waited about an hour but nothing happened. After pressing shift+the power key, and booting it up and shutting it down...
  8. Every time I boot up...

Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  9. Strange blue screen every time I start up PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange blue screen every time I start up PC: Every time I start windows up I am faced with the blue screen in the picture provided. All I have to do is right click then choose personalise and it goes back to normal but I want to know what is causing this. I have attached a screenshot of my general spec too. Any help...
  10. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...