Windows 10: IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed"

Discus and support IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After trying all the suggested options to solve the loss of IPV6 connectivity I was messing around and found a little known setting in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnLannan1, Aug 28, 2018.

1. IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed"

After trying all the suggested options to solve the loss of IPV6 connectivity I was messing around and found a little known setting in device management/network adapter/advanced settings/power management that allows the system to turn the device off to save power....TURN THAT OFF....I haven't had the loss of IPV6 connectivity since

:)

JohnLannan1, Aug 28, 2018

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 28, 2018
  3. IPv4/IPv6 no connection

Hi Mark,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the Internet Connection. I will certainly assist you.

I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    I would also suggest you to refer the article on Fix network connection issues in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 28, 2018
  4. altae Win User

IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed"

IPV6 connectivity problems

Are there any people around here with IPV6 experience? I've got a Fritzbox 7490 and my provider supports IPV6 by a 6RD tunnel. I'm pretty sure that the connection to the provider works since the Fritzbox web interface shows IPV6 as "connected" and it also shows an address and a prefix. But no IPV6 addresses are assigned to clients (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit VM) and I can neither ping nor trace anything using the IPV6 protocol (makes no difference if I try on the Windows host or the VM). Ipconfig on the host shows no IPV6 address and ifconfig on the VM leads to the same result. Anybody got an idea why?

altae, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed"

1. IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed" - Similar Threads - IPV6 connectivity lost

2. IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?: Hello. So I have a Windows machine that has IPv6 connectivity, yet Windows is claiming that it doesn't.On test-ipv6.com I'm getting 10/10. On ipv6-test.com, both on that machine and on another Windows machine which goes through the same main router for the Internet purpose,...
  3. Fix IPv6 Connectivity, No network access error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix IPv6 Connectivity, No network access error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the IPv6 Connectivity, No network access error when attempting to connect to a network on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we identify the potential triggers, as well as provide the most adequate solutions to remediate...
  4. Network connection settings problem IPv6 address

Network connection settings problem IPv6 address: Hi everyone, I always choose to “Obtain an IPv6 address automatically” in my network settings, but the settings often change to “Use the following IPv6 address” by itself where the IPv6 address is changed to some weird values like fdaa::1:f2 and Subnet prefix length is...
  5. auto shutdown when connection lost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    auto shutdown when connection lost: ive asus k55vd when ever im playing games and my router some times cant access the internet in game it will be shutdown immediately!i checked it by overheating but its not!my wireless drive is intel wireless N2230 but its worked perfectly before but it seems when ever im...
  6. IPv6 Connectivity in Windows 10 version 1809

IPv6 Connectivity in Windows 10 version 1809: I did not noticed that I had an IPv6 connectivity issue until my computer was updated to version 1809. No IPv6 network access in IE11 or Edge, IPv4 connectivity was okay but the IPv6 issue was affecting the https websites (padlock keeps dropping out, web page won't display...
  7. IPv6 connectivity no external connection

IPv6 connectivity no external connection: Despite getting email and google I can't install some programmes as I am told it is not online. Have checked the Wi-Fi connection but no result....
  8. ipv6 connectivity

ipv6 connectivity: hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet connection do I need to have ipv6 connected and is it important my internet is fine l dont understand this any help welcome...
  9. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...
  10. IPV6 connectivity problems

IPV6 connectivity problems: Are there any people around here with IPV6 experience? I've got a Fritzbox 7490 and my provider supports IPV6 by a 6RD tunnel. I'm pretty sure that the connection to the provider works since the Fritzbox web interface shows IPV6 as "connected" and it also shows an address and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipv6 connectivity lost