Windows 10: IPv6 connectivity no external connection

Discus and support IPv6 connectivity no external connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Despite getting email and google I can't install some programmes as I am told it is not online. Have checked the Wi-Fi connection but no result.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JanPirihi1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. IPv6 connectivity no external connection

Despite getting email and google I can't install some programmes as I am told it is not online. Have checked the Wi-Fi connection but no result.

:)

JanPirihi1, Sep 18, 2018
  2. bro67 Win User

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

If you have IPv6 enabled for the network adapters you will see a default IP handed out in status, but when you list in Command all requests for DNS, you will not see any IPv6 ip's.

I really would not worry about it as I stated before. It will not have any affect on using the Internet or connecting within your network.

bro67, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Boots Win User
    ipv6 connectivity

hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet connection do I need to have ipv6 connected and is it important my internet is fine l dont understand this any help welcome thanks

Boots, Sep 18, 2018
  4. IPv6 connectivity no external connection

IPv6 connection

Hi,

Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

We suggest that you run Network Troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Connections.
    • A window will open, click Next to proceed with the troubleshooting.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

IPv6 connectivity no external connection

1. IPv6 connectivity no external connection - Similar Threads - IPv6 connectivity external

2. Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected: Name: EthernetDescription: Realtek PCIe GbE Family ControllerPhysical address MAC: 9c:7b:ef:20:8e:79Status: Not operationalMaximum transmission unit: 1500IPv4 address: 169.254.172.34/16IPv6 address: fe80::7899:cb42:47f:280a%8/64DNS servers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1,...
  3. IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?: Hello. So I have a Windows machine that has IPv6 connectivity, yet Windows is claiming that it doesn't.On test-ipv6.com I'm getting 10/10. On ipv6-test.com, both on that machine and on another Windows machine which goes through the same main router for the Internet purpose,...
  4. IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?: Hello. So I have a Windows machine that has IPv6 connectivity, yet Windows is claiming that it doesn't.On test-ipv6.com I'm getting 10/10. On ipv6-test.com, both on that machine and on another Windows machine which goes through the same main router for the Internet purpose,...
  5. IPv6 Heisenberg connectivity?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. IPv6 connectivity is dropping but not IPv4

IPv6 connectivity is dropping but not IPv4: I work with many open SSH sessions at least six using tmux. After a few hours, the sessions to IPv6 addresses are dropping. The ones to IPv4 are not. I am able to confirm that I have lost all IPv6 connectivity using the site https://test-ipv6.com/ Using ipConfig, I see...
  7. ipv6 connectivity

ipv6 connectivity: hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet connection do I need to have ipv6 connected and is it important my internet is fine l dont understand this any help welcome...
  8. IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?

IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity?: Hi, I did a clean install of my Win10 Home about a week ago and it all turned out for the good. However, tonight while nosing around my Network Connections I notice I am connected to the Internet by Ethernet (Realtek PCle GBF Family Controller) which I thought I was since...
  9. IPV6 connectivity problems

IPV6 connectivity problems: Are there any people around here with IPV6 experience? I've got a Fritzbox 7490 and my provider supports IPV6 by a 6RD tunnel. I'm pretty sure that the connection to the provider works since the Fritzbox web interface shows IPV6 as "connected" and it also shows an address and...
  10. Not able to connect to IPv6

Not able to connect to IPv6: I have an ipv6 address assigned to be by my server but my computer is not able to get ipv6 connectivity. My Ethernet interfaces do not show up in the command prompt either [img] 65347