Windows 10: ipv6 connectivity

Discus and support ipv6 connectivity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Boots, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Boots Win User

ipv6 connectivity

hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet connection do I need to have ipv6 connected and is it important my internet is fine l dont understand this any help welcome thanks

:)

Boots, Aug 23, 2015

2. IPv6 connection

Tried this but could not perform the last step--changing the value. The box would not accept the new value.

BRENNAN_765, Aug 23, 2015
  3. IPv6 connection

Two days ago, I started having problems with my internet connection. IPv4 is connected, IPv6 is not. The first few times it happened, resetting the adapters worked. Now, nothing does. I have tried every "fix" found on this site. I am running Windows 10,
    version 1607, Build 14393.105. Computer, drivers, etc are up to date. No recent updates that would affect the internet connection. Can someone please help with this?

Thanks.

BRENNAN_765, Aug 23, 2015
  4. ipv6 connectivity

Don't need it yet. They were projecting a shortage of IP addresses under ipv4 with all the network connected devices, so ipv6 was developed as a response to alleviate that issue in the future, but certainly that day hasn't yet.

sciencegeek, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

ipv6 connectivity

1. ipv6 connectivity - Similar Threads - ipv6 connectivity

2. When a PC Is Connected to a Router Using a Network Cable, the PC Cannot Obtain the IPv6 DNS...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When a PC Is Connected to a Router Using a Network Cable, the PC Cannot Obtain the IPv6 DNS...: The router has successfully dialed up to IPv6, and the delivered RA message carries the DNS server address. The router has the DNS proxy capability.***Moved from zh-hans Windows / Windows 10 / ***...
  3. Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected: No connection to Internet, no connection icon appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-ipv4ipv6-disconnected/275ba775-dfca-4721-9d5a-671d3773d4b7
  4. Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected: No connection to Internet, no connection icon appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-ipv4ipv6-disconnected/275ba775-dfca-4721-9d5a-671d3773d4b7
  5. Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Network state - Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected - When I am connected !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network state - Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected - When I am connected !: Everything works being on the Network BUT - I cannot browse / connect to any Other Wireless / Wired / tethered network USB or BT. Network Status shows - Nothing usefull: And Clicking on Show available Networks show nothing ....Delete Wifi from device manager - load New...
  7. Network state - Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected - When I am connected !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network state - Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected - When I am connected !: Everything works being on the Network BUT - I cannot browse / connect to any Other Wireless / Wired / tethered network USB or BT. Network Status shows - Nothing usefull: And Clicking on Show available Networks show nothing ....Delete Wifi from device manager - load New...
  8. Network state - Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected - When I am connected !

9. no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...: This seems to be a reasonably common problem, based on the number of times it has appeared on this site.For me, it just started out of the blue. I am not aware of any updates, or any new software installed. It initially presented as two problems:My original wifi adapter name...
  10. no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...

no wireless ipv4 connectivity, but ipv6 is fine, and previous answers are not working...: This seems to be a reasonably common problem, based on the number of times it has appeared on this site.For me, it just started out of the blue. I am not aware of any updates, or any new software installed. It initially presented as two problems:My original wifi adapter name...