Windows 10: ipv6 connectivity

Discus and support ipv6 connectivity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Boots, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Boots Win User

ipv6 connectivity

hi all windows 10 users how to get ipv6 to connect acer E1-570. in my network and sharing it shows ipv4 internet connected but ipv6 says no internet connection do I need to have ipv6 connected and is it important my internet is fine l dont understand this any help welcome thanks

:)

Boots, Aug 23, 2015

2. IPv6 connection

Tried this but could not perform the last step--changing the value. The box would not accept the new value.

BRENNAN_765, Aug 23, 2015
  3. IPv6 connection

Two days ago, I started having problems with my internet connection. IPv4 is connected, IPv6 is not. The first few times it happened, resetting the adapters worked. Now, nothing does. I have tried every "fix" found on this site. I am running Windows 10,
    version 1607, Build 14393.105. Computer, drivers, etc are up to date. No recent updates that would affect the internet connection. Can someone please help with this?

Thanks.

BRENNAN_765, Aug 23, 2015
  4. ipv6 connectivity

Don't need it yet. They were projecting a shortage of IP addresses under ipv4 with all the network connected devices, so ipv6 was developed as a response to alleviate that issue in the future, but certainly that day hasn't yet.

sciencegeek, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

ipv6 connectivity

1. ipv6 connectivity - Similar Threads - ipv6 connectivity

2. Windows 10 IPv6 Connectivity No Network Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 IPv6 Connectivity No Network Access: I can't enable IPv6 on Windows 10 even though I am able to get an IPv6 address from my Macbook and iPhone connected to the same network. On my wifi adapter or ethernet adapter (I tried both wired/wireless), it says "No network access". I googled and tried these steps below...
  3. IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPv4 Not connecting to internet, IPv6 fine (Ethernet off of WiFi Extender): Hello, I came home from a trip yesterday and noticed I cannot play any of my games and can't access sites such as Hulu. My computer is telling me my IPv4 Is not connecting to the internet. I called XFinity and they hung up on me as almost a "Good Luck" Gesture. I tried...
  4. IPv6 Connectivity in Windows 10 version 1809

IPv6 Connectivity in Windows 10 version 1809: I did not noticed that I had an IPv6 connectivity issue until my computer was updated to version 1809. No IPv6 network access in IE11 or Edge, IPv4 connectivity was okay but the IPv6 issue was affecting the https websites (padlock keeps dropping out, web page won't display...
  5. I enable Ipv6, But it disable Automatically..in my Dial-up modem connection, Windows 10...

I enable Ipv6, But it disable Automatically..in my Dial-up modem connection, Windows 10...: Try enabling IPv6 Windows Key+I > Network & Internet > Change adpater options (on right side) > Right click on your network (wifi) icon > Properties > Check Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) , But it uncheck automatically after some times [ATTACH] Then restart pc and...
  6. IPv6 connectivity no external connection

IPv6 connectivity no external connection: Despite getting email and google I can't install some programmes as I am told it is not online. Have checked the Wi-Fi connection but no result....
  7. IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed"

IPV6 connectivity lost in windows 10 after shutdown "problem fixed": After trying all the suggested options to solve the loss of IPV6 connectivity I was messing around and found a little known setting in device management/network adapter/advanced settings/power management that allows the system to turn the device off to save power....TURN THAT...
  8. Internet:connected, not secured. Ipv4/ipv6 no connectivity

Internet:connected, not secured. Ipv4/ipv6 no connectivity: Hello, I'm using windows 10 and have been having an internet connectivity problem (there's a yellow triangle for my Ethernet and wireless connection and it states Internet -secured, no internet). When I access websites, it states "DNS probe finished, no internet connection"....
  9. Sporadic website connectivity (possibly ipv6 issues)

Sporadic website connectivity (possibly ipv6 issues): I'm really not sure how else to describe the problem. I have a wired connection through some powerline adapters, my wifi is off. It seems that I can connect to some websites, but others I cannot. For example, tenforums.com seems to have no problem. nodejs.org is constantly...
  10. What does "no IPv6 connectivity mean? How do I fix it?

What does "no IPv6 connectivity mean? How do I fix it?: I'm traveling, thus subject to public Wifi. Several times I go to the web, and get an error message. "You are not connected to the internet". However, the Wifi icon on the task bar shows that I am on the SSID with internet access. I checked the status of my Wifi Adapter...