Windows 10: IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix options in WIN 2016 server

Discus and support IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix options in WIN 2016 server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI Team, I am trying to configure IPv6 DHCP scope in Win 2016 server for our widely spread Campus netwrok. The thing is the Scope prefix is fixed as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IPv6 DHCP SCOPE Prefix, May 15, 2020.

1. IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix options in WIN 2016 server

HI Team,

I am trying to configure IPv6 DHCP scope in Win 2016 server for our widely spread Campus netwrok. The thing is the Scope prefix is fixed as /64. I dont need /64. I have different subnets with /120 and /112. I am not able to do in the scope option.

Can you please provide me some option or workaround if I can change the scope option while configuring the IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

IPv6 DHCP SCOPE Prefix, May 15, 2020

2. Scom DHCP super Scope monitoring

Hi All,

In SCOM we have configured our DHCP server for alert monitoring.

We have dhcp super scope available in our DHCP server. Like one SuperScope contains two scopes (scope1&scope2).

Issue is this when scope1 got full utilized like 100% scom send a alert, but there is no issue is production because clients are now taking ips from scope 2.

So suggest how we can restrict SCOM to send mail for scope 1 in this scenario.

Scom is installed on Windows server 2012 server.

Any suggestions.

nitishsingh2, May 15, 2020
  3. EyBi Win User
    DHCP Scope creation

Good day,

Why in DHCP server when creating a new scope, it asks for "Parent domain", but default shows (automatically fills) current domain of the system?

I mean why DHCP calls domain name a parent domain?

thanks!

4. Brink Win User

IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix options in WIN 2016 server

Windows Server DHCP 2016 and 2012 R2 Management Pack released

Source: DHCP 2016 and 2012 R2 Management Pack release | System Center Operations Manager Team Blog

Brink, May 15, 2020
Thema:

IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix options in WIN 2016 server

1. IPv6 DHCP Scope prefix options in WIN 2016 server - Similar Threads - IPv6 DHCP Scope

2. The DHCP scope lease duration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The DHCP scope lease duration: The DHCP scope lease duration is 8 days but the device lease expires every 30 minutes. I can't figure out why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dhcp-scope-lease-duration/1d5574e8-df11-44c6-96af-dd78250ec884
  3. The DHCP scope lease duration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The DHCP scope lease duration: The DHCP scope lease duration is 8 days but the device lease expires every 30 minutes. I can't figure out why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dhcp-scope-lease-duration/1d5574e8-df11-44c6-96af-dd78250ec884
  4. The DHCP scope lease duration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Server 2016 binds to ipv4, but not to ipv6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 binds to ipv4, but not to ipv6: Hello!First, thanks to everyone who might be reading this: I will be very greateful for any idea!I'm running Windows Server 2016 on an Intel S1200SPLR board. I try to run it with IPV6, but so far, it does not bind to any adapter, only ipv4 works. I only got a virtual DC to...
  6. Windows Server 2016 binds to ipv4, but not to ipv6

Windows Server 2016 binds to ipv4, but not to ipv6: Hello!First, thanks to everyone who might be reading this: I will be very greateful for any idea!I'm running Windows Server 2016 on an Intel S1200SPLR board. I try to run it with IPV6, but so far, it does not bind to any adapter, only ipv4 works. I only got a virtual DC to...
  7. Windows Server 2016 binds to ipv4, but not to ipv6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. why is dhcp server pushing the link local address not the correct ipv6 address but not the...

why is dhcp server pushing the link local address not the correct ipv6 address but not the...: Trying to setup an IPV6 standalone environment. why is dhcp server pushing the link local address not the correct ipv6 address for the gateway....
  9. Fetch IPv6 subnet mask/prefix in Windows 10

Fetch IPv6 subnet mask/prefix in Windows 10: Hi everyone!With IPv4 I have succeeded in setting the configuration manually. However I have a problem in doing the same for IPv6: No matter if I look inside ipconfig or the Wifi settings, Windows won't show me the used subnet mask/prefix.However, if I want to set it...
  10. DHCP server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DHCP server: Ik ben al een poosje op zoek naar een DHCP server, hoe kom ik daaraan? En welke kan ik veilig downloaden of staat hij al op Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dhcp-server/7a23e6b2-1268-43bd-a917-9c41ece58bb2