Windows 10: IPV6 Problem - October Update

Discus and support IPV6 Problem - October Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I've update my windows to the latest update, but IPV6 is not active. The box is selected and ipv6 must be active but it isnt. Photos: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TudorGabriel, Nov 19, 2018.

1. IPV6 Problem - October Update

Hi!

I've update my windows to the latest update, but IPV6 is not active. The box is selected and ipv6 must be active but it isnt.

Photos:

IPV6 Problem - October Update 1a1953e8-49dd-433f-bd6a-0bc9fb52f0b3?upload=true.png

IPV6 Problem - October Update 2d21b1aa-d8a1-4789-87f6-5e9f1e00fd78?upload=true.png

:)

TudorGabriel, Nov 19, 2018

2. Windows October 2018 update problems

Hello.

The Windows 10 October Update has a lot of problems with lost files. So much so that Microsoft took it off the installation media list and has pulled it from updates in general for now.

If you can, I suggest reverting the update entirely.

What apps were lost? You may find them in windows.old.

For settings, you will have to reset them yourself (unless you have a restore point)

Zackary Vanosdol, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Dan K Win User
    Edge browser stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809)

Enabling the TCP/IPv6 on the adapter card fixed the issue for me. I did not have it enabled because my IP service provider does not use IPv6 and I had it disabled and Edge worked in that config until I updated to Windows 10 version 1809 in October. Spent several hours trying different suggestions that did not help. This fix took me 20 seconds to implement and get Edge connected to the internet.

Dan K, Nov 19, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

IPV6 Problem - October Update

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

IPV6 Problem - October Update

1. IPV6 Problem - October Update - Similar Threads - IPV6 Problem October

2. Windows 7 IPV6 Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 IPV6 Problem: Hello. When I check my local area connection status, it says IPV6 Connectivity has no internet access, however when I disable it, it seems like the internet got slower because sent is reduced 8 million to 100k, and recieved is 250+ million to 10k.Can anyone tell me how do i...
  3. Windows 7 IPV6 Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 IPV6 Problem: Hello. When I check my local area connection status, it says IPV6 Connectivity has no internet access, however when I disable it, it seems like the internet got slower because sent is reduced 8 million to 100k, and recieved is 250+ million to 10k.Can anyone tell me how do i...
  4. October update problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    October update problem: I just installed the windows 20hs and found out that the alarm that is on the computer can no longer get past the lock on screen. Therefor the alarm no longer wakes me. Is there a fix?...
  5. Problem with windows 10 October 2020 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows 10 October 2020 update.: Hello. I've noticed that recent changes in windows update have caused background blur error in start menu . Here's the video : https://1drv.ms/u/s!At7YZW_BldY6lmQ_eq1SiNKVg60j?e=Q5nj71 You can notice that video in the background appears for a second and then blurs....
  6. Display problems after October update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display problems after October update: This problem only started after the October update (1809). It started immediately after the update, and is a consistent fault. When the display turns off (power plan) after 30 mins, I get the following problems: # Repeated dong-ding / ding-dong sounds, identical to...
  7. Windows 10 October Update download problem

Windows 10 October Update download problem: I have downloaded the update of Windows 10 Insider Priview 18252.1000 (rs_prereleased) in my PC). After download was complete 100%, the update doesn't install, it still shows me Downloading -100%, but my internet data is also losing. So, in this moment what I can do? My PC...
  8. Windows October 2018 update problems

Windows October 2018 update problems: I installed the above update and immediately experienced problems with processor at 100% most of the time. I uninstalled the feature update and in the process lost my settings and any specific windows apps. How do I fix???...
  9. october update problems

october update problems: after oct update installed: no notifications appear in action center, and "safely remove hardware" message not appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-update-problems/9d4d8e22-3a83-40f7-abbb-2a683ab96689
  10. IPV6 connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPV6 connectivity problems: Are there any people around here with IPV6 experience? I've got a Fritzbox 7490 and my provider supports IPV6 by a 6RD tunnel. I'm pretty sure that the connection to the provider works since the Fritzbox web interface shows IPV6 as "connected" and it also shows an address and...