Windows 10: IQRL Not less or equal

Discus and support IQRL Not less or equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First and foremost, can this be caused by cpu overclock? Because everything online talks about ram(memory diagnostic checks out) and drivers. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stolendo, Jun 19, 2016.

1. stolendo Win User

IQRL Not less or equal

First and foremost, can this be caused by cpu overclock? Because everything online talks about ram(memory diagnostic checks out) and drivers.

I would think that my voltage is more than enough, but I will try increasing just a little bit.

Log collector attached:

Event viewer red errors:

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}
    and APPID
    {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}
    to the user Patrick-PC\Patrick SID (S-1-5-21-1927537773-2927923625-1884270093-1000) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.FeatureOnDemand.InsiderHub_10.0.10586.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-4016783169-893401051-2237370320-274899566-412088533-2398988950-2155762795). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

next error:

The password notification DLL C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtwProximityCP.dll failed to load with error 126. Please verify that the notification DLL path defined in the registry, HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages, refers to a correct and absolute path (<drive>:\<path>\<filename>.<ext>) and not a relative or invalid path. If the DLL path is correct, please validate that any supporting files are located in the same directory, and that the system account has read access to both the DLL path and any supporting files. Contact the provider of the notification DLL for additional support. Further details can be found on the web at

next error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000088, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000009, 0xfffff803df050ece). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c57b12a3-85c1-43a1-a6fa-8a0216c73692.

(this dump is not giving me permission to open file even though I am administrator so I am looking into this).

:)

stolendo, Jun 19, 2016

2. Driver Iqrl Not Less Or Equal

I am using a non-activated version of windows 10 pro.

Why has Windows not been activated?

Please upload no more than three copies
    of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type File Explorer Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and
    "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information
    is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 19, 2016
  3. Driver Iqrl Not Less Or Equal

Hi,

The main causes would be the video or network drivers and/or heat. Update the BIOS,

chipset drivers, and all the major drivers (see methods below) . Try adding a fan blowing

into the intake or case to reduce the effects of heat.

=======================

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Check these resources :

BBCode: A 0x000000A <-- read this link

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive

or other file
    sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading

the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload

them from there.

Adding files to your OneDrive

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/getting-started-onedrive-tutorial

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add-photos-files

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

Share OneDrive files and folders

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump
    Use OneDrive to upload collected files

Use SkyDrive to upload collected files and post screen shot/picture. (Updated: 1/16/2012)

====================================================

More troubleshooting to help :

This utility makes it easy to see which versions are loaded : Run DriverView - set VIEW to Hide Microsoft drivers - update those without Dump in their names. (Also update the BIOS and low level chipset drivers.)

DriverView - Free - utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loaded

on your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is

displayed: load address of the driver, description, version, product name,

company that created the driver, and more.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

For Drivers check System Maker as fallbacks and Device Maker's which are the

most current. Control Panel - Device Manager - Display Adapter - write down

the make and complete model of your video adapter - double click - Driver's

tab - write down the version info. Now click UPdate Driver (this may not do

anything as MS is far behind certifying drivers) - then Right Click - Uninstall -

REBOOT this will refresh the driver stack.

Repeat that for Network - Network Card (NIC), Wifi, Sound, Mouse and Keyboard

if 3rd party with their own software and drivers and any other major device drivers

you have.

Now go to System Maker's site (Dell, HP, Toshiba as examples) (as rollback) and

then Device Maker's site (Realtek, Intel, Nvidia, ATI as examples) and get their

latest versions. (Look for BIOS, Chipset, and software updates at System Maker's

site while there.)

Download - SAVE - go to where you put them - Right Click - RUN AD ADMIN -

REBOOT after each installation.

Always check in Device Manager - Drivers tab to be sure the version you are

installing actually shows up. This is because some drivers rollback before the

latest is installed (sound drivers particularly do this) so install a driver - reboot

- check to be sure it is installed and repeat as needed.

Repeat at Device Makers - BTW at Device Makers DO NOT RUN THEIR SCANNER -

heck manually by model.

Manually look at manufacturer's sites for drivers - and Device Maker's sites.

How to Find and Download Drivers

====================================================

Memory tests do not catch all errors such as mismatched memory (possible even

for sticks that appear to be identical) and when faster memory is placed in system

behind slower memory. So it is best to also swap sticks in and out to check for

those even if all memory tests fail to show a problem.

To test RAM check here - let it run 4+ hours or so. <-- best method

www.memtest.org

MemTestX86 - Test RAM With

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

For the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Type in Cortana's search box -> Memory - find Memory Diagnostics tool

at top of list - click it - in Windows 8/8.1/10 the name is "Windows

Memory Diagnostic".

How to Run the Memory Diagnostics Tool in Windows 10 - name is

"Windows Memory Diagnostic" - Control Panel - Security and Maintenance

- Administrative Tools - look for tool.

================================================

After doing ALL the updates you can, and if the issue continues, then run

DriverVerifier. (Remember to use the Windows 10 methods posted at the

top of the original reply above.)

Driver Verifier can help find some BSOD issues :

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244617

How To Troubleshoot Driver Problems in Windows Vista or 7. (8/8.1 and 10

are essentially the same).

Driver Verifier Manager & Device Manager in Windows

Using Driver Verifier

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li...448(v=vs.85).aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

WINKEY + X - RUN - type in -> verifier /reset hit enter to disable

Use BlueScreenView to see if there is a driver specified in the error message.

Also check with MyEventViewer at the time of the BlueScreen.

If DriverVerifier creates a minidump upload it and post the link here so we can

analyze it.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right..

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

IQRL Not less or equal

IQRL Not less or equal [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Revert back any overclock to stock while troubleshooting!

Let us know how it goes after reverting back overclocks & DB3.

5. stolendo Win User
    So I couldn't find driver rollback points for anything because I was incredibly stupid and uninstalled driver booster after using it. My earliest windows system restore still has driver booster installed (newer computer)

I ran driver verifier on the earliest restore point (on non microsoft drivers and following these instructions:How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

I got a lot of BSOD from loop restart until I managed to restore it back.

I have a load of dmp files from driver verifier but I can not attach them because the uploader tool is saying my file is invalid. I am going to follow the instructions from that page and attempt to figure this out myself until I can figure out how to upload the files.

Would it be at all possible to circumvent whole driver reinstalls and find which specific ones are causing harm? I am sorry, I sure this must
    take a lot of your time.

I could install drivers from the mobo included CD, but im pretty sure it doesnt include nearly as many as I actually got from driver booster. man I was dumb.

stolendo, Jun 21, 2016
  6. stolendo Win User
    An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Revert back any overclock to stock while troubleshooting!

Let us know how it goes after reverting back overclocks & DB3.
    Would re installing windows be a good idea since it isnt too much trouble for me?

stolendo, Jun 21, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
  8. stolendo Win User

IQRL Not less or equal

Still got BSOD loop with clean win 10 install and basic mobo disk drivers. UPDATE: fixed by updating GPU and mobo website drivers. Still not perfect.

stolendo, Jun 22, 2016
  9. stolendo Win User
    Ignore. Because I don't think I can delete a post.

stolendo, Jun 22, 2016
  10. stolendo Win User
    So far uninstalling core temp, updating drivers, and uninstalling corsair utility engine have removed BSOD boot loop from driver verifier usage.
    Not sure how stable it really is yet.

stolendo, Jun 22, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    BSOD Posting Instructions

Posting a part of the output from the dumps is not enough + posting the output as you do it now is making this thread unreadable.

Use code tags like in the pic below:
    Attachment 86443
    Attachment 86442

12. stolendo Win User
    Sorry about that, I will clear out his clutter and organize my posts and post the most recent dumps properly sometime tomorrow.

Here is the zip from the dm collector. NOTE: most recent two bsods occurred with all corsair components uninstalled, nvidia up to date, mobo drivers up to date, core temp uninstalled. I still have aida 64 installed.

stolendo, Jun 22, 2016
  13. Ztruker Win User

IQRL Not less or equal

Most recent dump indicates a Corsair problem:

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for CorsairVBusDriver.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for CorsairVBusDriver.sys Probably caused by : CorsairVBusDriver.sys ( CorsairVBusDriver+14bb )[/quote] Disable CorsairLink4, F:\UTILITIES\Corsair Link\CorsairLink4.exe -startup in Startup tab of Task Manager. See if that resolves the problem. Looks to be some kind of dashboard, definitely not required.

If disabling fixes it you can look for an updated version or uninstall it (this would be my choice).

Checked a couple more dumps and they all show the same problem.

Ztruker, Jun 23, 2016
  14. stolendo Win User
    did another clean install just because I can. Didn't touch anything other than mobo drivers update and NVidia drivers.
    Still, display goes out on startup and presumably BSOD. heres another dm collector. thanks!

Disable CorsairLink4, F:\UTILITIES\Corsair Link\CorsairLink4.exe -startup in Startup tab of Task Manager. See if that resolves the problem. Looks to be some kind of dashboard, definitely not required.

If disabling fixes it you can look for an updated version or uninstall it (this would be my choice).

Checked a couple more dumps and they all show the same problem.[/quote]

stolendo, Jun 23, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    A BSOD occured because driver verifier is enabled blaming the bluetooth drivers.
    Check ASRock for drivers and disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff801a1b71e73, 0, 426d6342} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcbtums.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcbtums.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : bcbtums.sys ( bcbtums+1e73 ) Verify Flags Level 0x03a5efbb STANDARD FLAGS: [X] (0x00000000) Automatic Checks [X] (0x00000001) Special pool [X] (0x00000002) Force IRQL checking [X] (0x00000008) Pool tracking [X] (0x00000010) I/O verification [X] (0x00000020) Deadlock detection [X] (0x00000080) DMA checking [X] (0x00000100) Security checks [X] (0x00000800) Miscellaneous checks [ ] (0x00020000) DDI compliance checking ADDITIONAL FLAGS: [ ] (0x00000004) Randomized low resources simulation [X] (0x00000200) Force pending I/O requests [X] (0x00000400) IRP logging [X] (0x00002000) Invariant MDL checking for stack [X] (0x00004000) Invariant MDL checking for driver [X] (0x00008000) Power framework delay fuzzing [X] (0x00010000) Port/miniport interface checking [X] (0x00040000) Systematic low resources simulation [ ] (0x00080000) DDI compliance checking (additional) [X] (0x00200000) NDIS/WIFI verification [X] (0x00800000) Kernel synchronization delay fuzzing [X] (0x01000000) VM switch verification [X] (0x02000000) Code integrity checks [X] Indicates flag is enabled Summary of All Verifier Statistics RaiseIrqls 0x6d AcquireSpinLocks 0x2f37 Synch Executions 0x7 Trims 0x3e5 Pool Allocations Attempted 0x4aa5 Pool Allocations Succeeded 0x4aa5 Pool Allocations Succeeded SpecialPool 0x4aa5 Pool Allocations With NO TAG 0x24 Pool Allocations Failed 0x0 Current paged pool allocations 0x79 for 00087D8C bytes Peak paged pool allocations 0x79 for 003DEACA bytes Current nonpaged pool allocations 0xf51 for 0057F81E bytes Peak nonpaged pool allocations 0xf51 for 0058F81E bytes Execute pool type count 0x0 Execute page protection count 0x0 Execute page mapping count 0x0 Execute-Write section count 0x0 Section alignment failures 0x0 fffff801a3bf4520: Unable to get MiVisibleState[/quote]

Thema:

IQRL Not less or equal

1. IQRL Not less or equal - Similar Threads - IQRL less equal

2. IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash: I've been dealing with a few crashes recently and am hoping it can be resolved simply.Here's the relevant dmp file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJEwqFutLedWuSXrHHma11tEEcmCabuG/view?usp=sharing...
  3. IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash: I've been dealing with a few crashes recently and am hoping it can be resolved simply.Here's the relevant dmp file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJEwqFutLedWuSXrHHma11tEEcmCabuG/view?usp=sharing...
  4. IQRL Not Less Or Equal crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL

PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL: Hi, for quite some time I have been having random pc crashes and BSOD seemingly at random, it can happen just browsing the web or while gaming, I have had my pc with the same specs for quite a while, an r7 2700x and a gtx 1070, I sold my gtx 1070 about a year ago so I haven't...
  6. Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 this week, my PC has been getting random reboots, crashes, BSODs: IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe Specs: Ryzen 5600Motherboard: B550M 8GBx2 RAM SticksNvidia 2060SuperBugcheck Minidumps:...
  7. BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: I have a BSOD problem with Windows 11 since I bought my Dell Inspiron 3501 laptop. I have already reinstalled windows, and the problem persists. I also check the SSD health and the RAM sticks and everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?Thanks in advance...
  8. BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: I have a BSOD problem with Windows 11 since I bought my Dell Inspiron 3501 laptop. I have already reinstalled windows, and the problem persists. I also check the SSD health and the RAM sticks and everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?Thanks in advance...
  9. iqrl not less or equal in valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl not less or equal in valorant: Hola tengo un problema que pone la pantalla azul en mi pc mientras intento abrir el valorant el error es iqrl not less or equal y pasa solo en ese juego pienso que es por instalar archivos troyanos pero no estoy seguro, podrian ayudarme? estuve leyendo y creo que debo...
  10. Alienware laptop 15R3 BSOD "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

Alienware laptop 15R3 BSOD "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL": I just got an Alienware laptop (15R3) and within 24 hours get a BSOD stating "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL." I have reinstalled my drivers, updated my BIOS and uninstalled all Killer software. Every time I close the lid and open it a little while later, I get this bsod, and when I...