Windows 10: iqvw64e.sys A driver cannot load on this device

Discus and support iqvw64e.sys A driver cannot load on this device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,After latest Windows 11 update KB4023057 I started getting this error message pop up on every restart. I'm aware that this is due to having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DGinz, Oct 7, 2022.

1. DGinz Win User

iqvw64e.sys A driver cannot load on this device

Hello,After latest Windows 11 update KB4023057 I started getting this error message pop up on every restart. I'm aware that this is due to having memory integrity feature on. I tried updating the driver, but intel driver and support assist is saying that no drivers need update. iqvw64e is a software component of Intel Network Adapter Diagnostic Driver by Intel. In the Microsoft support website, they suggest disabling this security feature which I don't want to do for obvious reason.Please help me fix this.Thanks!Daniel

:)

DGinz, Oct 7, 2022

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 7, 2022
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

iqvw64e.sys A driver cannot load on this device [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

axe0, Oct 7, 2022
  4. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

1. iqvw64e.sys A driver cannot load on this device - Similar Threads - iqvw64e sys driver

2. A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys: Hi guys,We have two PCs which have been showing this error over the last two days."A Security Setting is detecting this a vulnerable driver and is blocking it from loading"The only info I can find online is that this driver is related to Sysinternals/wininternals Process...
  3. A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys: Hi guys,We have two PCs which have been showing this error over the last two days."A Security Setting is detecting this a vulnerable driver and is blocking it from loading"The only info I can find online is that this driver is related to Sysinternals/wininternals Process...
  4. A driver cannot load on this device. Driver aksfridge.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A driver cannot load on this device. Driver aksfridge.sys: I have just reset my laptop a few days ago and this error appeared oly recently. I have looked at some infomation on how to fix this but i cant load the windows security so i cant get the core isolation settings. I am so confused on what i should do now.I have tried to upload...
  5. A driver cannot load on the device

A driver cannot load on the device: HiThe driver rikvm_3cd7F304,sys cannot load on the device due to memory integrity in Windows 11/64 bit.Although I updated all the drivers but I assume that I should update the third party drivers.First, I assumed that the above-mentioned driver might be infested. So, I ran...
  6. A driver cannot load on the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A driver cannot load on the device: HiThe driver rikvm_3cd7F304,sys cannot load on the device due to memory integrity in Windows 11/64 bit.Although I updated all the drivers but I assume that I should update the third party drivers.First, I assumed that the above-mentioned driver might be infested. So, I ran...
  7. Driver cannot load on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver cannot load on this device: Hello,I am reaching out because of a big problem I am having with my computer right now. I often use the Sketchup app to work on my school projects. I have currently been working on my semester project that is due in about a week. Today, my sketchup was being really slow, so...
  8. Driver cannot load on this device

Driver cannot load on this device: Hello,I am reaching out because of a big problem I am having with my computer right now. I often use the Sketchup app to work on my school projects. I have currently been working on my semester project that is due in about a week. Today, my sketchup was being really slow, so...
  9. A driver cannot load on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A driver cannot load on this device.: HiI'm having an error message that keeps popping up constantly. It says the amsdk.sys is not able to load on this device. I have attached the screenshot of the error message over here ScreenshotI tried to do the following, but nothing helped- SFC, and DISM to scan the corrupt...
  10. A driver cannot load on this device.

A driver cannot load on this device.: HiI'm having an error message that keeps popping up constantly. It says the amsdk.sys is not able to load on this device. I have attached the screenshot of the error message over here ScreenshotI tried to do the following, but nothing helped- SFC, and DISM to scan the corrupt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iqvw64e.sys cannot load

2. iqvw64e.sys error after 11 22H2