Windows 10: IR Camera Drivers

Discus and support IR Camera Drivers in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My IR Camera Driver is missing. I have tried to install new drivers so that my IR camera will start working with Hello Windows. The IR Camera is still... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DebbieWaite1, Sep 14, 2021.

1. IR Camera Drivers

My IR Camera Driver is missing. I have tried to install new drivers so that my IR camera will start working with Hello Windows. The IR Camera is still listed, but no drivers. Please help me figure out how to get the install to work.Thanks!

:)

DebbieWaite1, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Kyhi Win User

Dell camera driver

Is the Camera listed in Device Manager ?
    My DELL INSPIRON 15-5578 lists a > Realtek IR Camera Driver
    My older Dell's used > Dell Webcam Central

3. IR camera problem

Hello Guys

Of late, I've been facing a lot of issues regarding ir camera

According to my dell quick start guide manual, the 2nd dot above screen means IR camera, and I have that, so I think it should support windows hello, right ?

But the realtek ir camera driver which I installed from dell drivers and downloads, doesn't do anything except for asking me to restart again and again. So guys, can you pls help me with this issue

I am using Dell Latitude 5290 2 in 1 that supports win 10 pro

Monish Ramba, Sep 14, 2021
  4. IR Camera Drivers

Windows Hello cannot "open" the built-in Intel RealSese SR300 camera in my HP Pavilion 27

Good day,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start menu.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Under System devices, right-click on Microsoft IR camera front and choose
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Choose Microsoft IR camera front.
    • Click on Next and let the driver install.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Once done, repeat the said steps but this time choose Camera Windows Hello under
      System devices.

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

IR Camera Drivers

1. IR Camera Drivers - Similar Threads - Camera Drivers

2. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  3. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver Disappearing: Hi,Having an issue with a colleague's camera on HP laptop, running Windows 10 Enterprise.Camera driver keeps consistently uninstalling itself, I can then manually download it and it will work for the user for a short period of time before then uninstalling itself again.Any...
  4. Camera Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...: I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera still can't be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-checked-windows-update-and-driver-update-and/c189f383-a04d-4d91-b47a-809bef15af25
  6. I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...

I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...: I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera still can't be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-checked-windows-update-and-driver-update-and/c189f383-a04d-4d91-b47a-809bef15af25
  7. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  8. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  9. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My camera driver is not showing in the device manager, its not working either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera driver is not showing in the device manager, its not working either: My windows 11 lenovo ideapad slim 3, is not detecting camera, its not there in device manager as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-driver-is-not-showing-in-the-device/c6bfb68e-6cba-4b99-8f1d-edf7535e64de