Windows 10: IR Camera Drivers

Discus and support IR Camera Drivers in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My IR Camera Driver is missing. I have tried to install new drivers so that my IR camera will start working with Hello Windows. The IR Camera is still... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DebbieWaite1, Sep 14, 2021.

1. IR Camera Drivers

My IR Camera Driver is missing. I have tried to install new drivers so that my IR camera will start working with Hello Windows. The IR Camera is still listed, but no drivers. Please help me figure out how to get the install to work.Thanks!

:)

DebbieWaite1, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Kyhi Win User

Dell camera driver

Is the Camera listed in Device Manager ?
    My DELL INSPIRON 15-5578 lists a > Realtek IR Camera Driver
    My older Dell's used > Dell Webcam Central

3. IR camera problem

Hello Guys

Of late, I've been facing a lot of issues regarding ir camera

According to my dell quick start guide manual, the 2nd dot above screen means IR camera, and I have that, so I think it should support windows hello, right ?

But the realtek ir camera driver which I installed from dell drivers and downloads, doesn't do anything except for asking me to restart again and again. So guys, can you pls help me with this issue

I am using Dell Latitude 5290 2 in 1 that supports win 10 pro

Monish Ramba, Sep 14, 2021
  4. IR Camera Drivers

Windows Hello cannot "open" the built-in Intel RealSese SR300 camera in my HP Pavilion 27

Good day,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start menu.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Under System devices, right-click on Microsoft IR camera front and choose
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Choose Microsoft IR camera front.
    • Click on Next and let the driver install.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Once done, repeat the said steps but this time choose Camera Windows Hello under
      System devices.

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

IR Camera Drivers

1. IR Camera Drivers - Similar Threads - Camera Drivers

2. Camera drivers not installing correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera drivers not installing correctly: I have run into this problem for quite a while on my Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IML. The camera on it seems to only work on and off, and recently it's been giving more and more problems. I am sure this is a driver issue and not something to do with Lenovo software.At first,...
  3. Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting

Camera - not functioning - Gone through all driver options in troublehsooting: Hello Fam,The camera on my laptop is not working right. It doesn't capture anything. It has faded to black screen. Have gone back and forth with all the driver installation and reinstallations that the troubleshooter has to offer but to no avail. Would be great if any of you...
  4. HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB: For sometime now my ProBook will not recognize any USB connections i have tried the basic troubleshooting steps nothing is working. also I have a built in camera with no on/off switch when i try to use it i get this error message 00xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and somehow...
  5. Unable to find HP camera driver

Unable to find HP camera driver: Hello, Can somebody help me in finding the camera driver for my HP laptop. My camera is not starting, gives an errorcannot find camera. I visited support.hp.com to download the driver, but there is no such driver in my knowledge else the name is different and i couldn't find...
  6. Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Driver: Hello, my camera has yet to work and I just got my Lenovo Ideapad 3 from Walmart about a week ago. I found out that the problem was that my driver did not have it activated. The help site told me to uninstall then rerun the driver and restart my system and it would be there,...
  7. My camera and MTP driver not working

My camera and MTP driver not working: When I reinstalled windows 10, the MTP driver and camera stopped working. When I enter the camera it says That it requires the media feature pack for N and KN versions" I have installed the feature but its still didn't work. I have tried to install the MTP driver but it...
  8. Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300

Fix Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera driver F200, R300: Some Windows 10 updates cause problems with the "Intel RealSense 3D Depth Camera, F200 or R300 model". Even after Microsoft provides the fix for the update, the camera still does not work, perhaps because the configuration reinstalling the camera needs to be redone. The...
  9. Camera and driver issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera and driver issue?: Basically my camera randomly stopped working a couple of months ago and my latest venture to fixing it got close "I think" following a guide on youtube to uninstall and update the driver problem is I uninstalled it....and now It's just gone and I don't know how to reinstall...
  10. Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver: Hello! 2 days ago I installed the default camera driver for my laptop that for some reason wasn't showing up in the device manager. I decided to restart so that it would apply properly. I've been stuck on the lenovo logo since. I press and hold the power button to force shut...