Windows 10: Iraqi program suddenly appeared

Discus and support Iraqi program suddenly appeared in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]So recently I've seen this program called Iraqi appearing in my Task Manager settings. i don't know what it does or why it appears. I keep... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Johnny Test, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Iraqi program suddenly appeared

Iraqi program suddenly appeared a1685291-fe6a-4038-a4b8-f8016169fee3?upload=true.png So recently I've seen this program called Iraqi appearing in my Task Manager settings. i don't know what it does or why it appears. I keep deleting it's file location but it always re appears. What is this and how do I delete it?

:)

Johnny Test, Dec 6, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 6, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Iraqi program suddenly appeared :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 6, 2019
  4. DHerls Win User

Iraqi program suddenly appeared

Programs Appearing in the Start Menu Do Not Appear When Searching

Thank you for your suggestions! Unfortunately, none of the steps resolved my issue. In Safe Mode and in a Clean Boot, the programs still did not appear in search, and System File Checker found no issues.

DHerls, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Iraqi program suddenly appeared

1. Iraqi program suddenly appeared - Similar Threads - Iraqi program suddenly

2. Programs are appearing blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are appearing blurry: Few programs which I've installed on my PC for example BitTorrent, is appearing blurry on my display seems like only the program is in low resolution. How do I make this appear normal as other programs appear? See screenshot you'll notice that program is blurry while below...
  3. EULA.txt suddenly appears on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EULA.txt suddenly appears on desktop: Since yesterday, July 6, 2020, I am suddenly having a Notepad message appearing on my screen. The file name is "EULA.txt" and the message in the notepad is: <html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=/index.html"></head> <body> <title></title> </body></html>...
  4. Sudden appearance of BitLocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sudden appearance of BitLocker: Hey folks. I friend of mine just called and asked if I could help fix his laptop. He says that he turned it off the other day, and on turning it back on again he is being asked for a bitlocker drive encryption key. He says he has never seen bitlocker, never turned it on,...
  5. Program suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program suddenly gone?: Hello there Today I‘ve started my computer as usual and then I‘ve noticed that Mozilla Thunderbird was gone. It was pinned on the taskbar, but today it was gone, completely vanished from the system. Firefox on the other hand remained untouched. My first thought was that...
  6. Sudden appearance of UltraFile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden appearance of UltraFile: Just in the last few days, when I have tried to open attachments to emails, UltraFile opener has appeared with no alternatives. I have no wish to pay for that. What are my options?...
  7. Wifi Suddenly Not Appearing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Suddenly Not Appearing?: I have an HP WIndows 10 computer. Recently, I've moved my PC to a different room, and unplugged the ethernet cable while doing so. However, I could not detect a WiFi option in the desktop? This is weird because I used to be able to use WiFi AND ethernet before, but now I...
  8. Program not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program not appearing: Hi I opened streamlabs obs and its not appearing on either of my screens i have it set to only screen 2 which is my monitor and is connected via hdmi. Ive tried everything in the forums please help....
  9. Ad aware program suddenly appeared -- anybody know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ad aware program suddenly appeared -- anybody know what it is: Hi there Not sure where this program came from --anybody got an idea what it is - easy enough to get rid of but am curious to know what it is. I suspect it probably is bundled with bloatware when downloading something - many sites make stuff so confusing to download...
  10. Programs Suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Suddenly crash: When i open games or app some have delay and some are not responding this happened suddenly can someone help me my game played well yesterday but now everything just stops and not responding. Google chrome responds well so i think its just the games i play the disk usage...