Windows 10: IRDA WIN 10 does not work

Discus and support IRDA WIN 10 does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, microsoft or someone else please help me. I can't get my polar adapter to work. I do everything as stated in various topics, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VitaliLoika, Feb 15, 2019.

1. IRDA WIN 10 does not work

Hello everyone, microsoft or someone else please help me. I can't get my polar adapter to work. I do everything as stated in various topics, but it does not help. In my opinion, the problem is this: when you type

netcfg –u ms_irda netcfg –c p –I ms_irda as an administrator, I get the answer C: \ WINDOWS \ system32> netcfg -u ms_irda netcfg -c p -I ms_irda

Attempt to delete ms_irda ...

... ended with a crash. Error code: 0x80071779.
    I started the IRDA service manually, but it still does not work, I have an adapter from the Polar company of silver color.

Win 10 pro 1809

Without a driver installed, the device manager displays - No drivers are installed for the device. (Code 28) identifies the device as STIr42 **

When the driver is installed, the device manager displays — This device cannot be launched. (Code 10)

When trying to select a driver from the catalog of standard drivers for windows IRDA, it was not possible to find the specified file

:)

VitaliLoika, Feb 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 and IRDA

Hi Microsoft

Thank you for your Information.

I still think, Polar can't or does not want to help owners of the RX 800CX. On the Polar compability list for Win10 the RX 800CX is not listed even it is still sold and the data transfer with IRDA does not work with Win 10.

But I read in the Internet also that in Beta versions of Win 10 the IRDA still worked, but in the final version the "IRDA Stack" (Software?) was removed and that there are many frustrated users missing it. I still hope, that Microsoft will reconsider
    and introduce the "IRDA Stack" in one of the up coming updates.
    Is there a possibility for this????

If not I am OK with Win 8.1. on my laptop

Regards Hermann W.

HermannWerhonig, Feb 15, 2019
  3. wptski Win User
    wptski, Feb 15, 2019
  4. A65er Win User

IRDA WIN 10 does not work

Enabling Irda in Windows 10 (Infrared Remote Control)

I have an Infrared Remote originally designed to use with Windows 7 MCE. Only recently I noticed that it had stopped working and so I started some research on the web to find the solution. To cut a long story short I found this technical article which appeared to be the solution:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-version-1511
    It only applies to Win10 version 1511. It so happened that I was having a lot of other problems relating to corruption of my installation of Windows (Ashampoo Burning studio was refusing to work properly and crashing) so decided to do a reinstall and follow the above article immediately afterwards. I now have Win10 version 1511 installed. I have a lot of updates to install but am quite prepared to reinstall to go back to ver 1511 to get this to work.

I managed to follow the instructions as far as enabling Irda in an elevated command prompt and got the ".../done" response for both commands. However, when I tried the next step of "flushing the updated configuration information to the registry" (step 2) There was no "IrDA network device" under Network Adapters in Device Manager.
    I even followed the same steps again using the hidden system Administrator account thinking this may be some sort of permission problem. That didn't work either.

Now I am stuck. Is there anyone out there who can a suggest anything to help please?

A65er, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

IRDA WIN 10 does not work

1. IRDA WIN 10 does not work - Similar Threads - IRDA does

2. IRDA optionnal feature refuses to be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRDA optionnal feature refuses to be installed: The installation process for the IRDA optionnal feature is succesful but the feature does not appear in the list of installed features. Morevover, in the device manager, there is a warning saying that no driver is existing...
  3. IRDA optionnal feature refuses to be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRDA optionnal feature refuses to be installed: The installation process for the IRDA optionnal feature is succesful but the feature does not appear in the list of installed features. Morevover, in the device manager, there is a warning saying that no driver is existing...
  4. IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11: Hearing from colleagues that Windows 11 will not have continuous support for IrDA from Windows 11. Could this be confirmed ? And also advise the alternate path to use those IrDA infrared devices with Windows 11 or later releases ? Do we have support to have back compatibility...
  5. IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11

IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11: Hearing from colleagues that Windows 11 will not have continuous support for IrDA from Windows 11. Could this be confirmed ? And also advise the alternate path to use those IrDA infrared devices with Windows 11 or later releases ? Do we have support to have back compatibility...
  6. Windows 11 irDA stack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 irDA stack: Does Windows 11 have irDA support? I use a device that connects to my Windows 10 computer using irDA. I had problems when I upgraded to Windowds 10 because the support for an irDA stack had been removed. Some while later the support was added to a later version of Windows 10....
  7. Windows 11 irDA stack

Windows 11 irDA stack: Does Windows 11 have irDA support? I use a device that connects to my Windows 10 computer using irDA. I had problems when I upgraded to Windowds 10 because the support for an irDA stack had been removed. Some while later the support was added to a later version of Windows 10....
  8. Why does my IrDA Driver stopped working after windows 10 update ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my IrDA Driver stopped working after windows 10 update ?: Dear all, Can someone explain why a normal functioning device working on WINDOWS10 stops working on WINDOWS 10 after an update ? what went wrong ? and can it be fixed ? [ATTACH] Thank you...
  9. IrDA does not work on Windows 10.0.18362 & 10.0.18363

IrDA does not work on Windows 10.0.18362 & 10.0.18363: SigmaTel USB-IrDA dongle DriverVer=06/21/2006,6.0.6001.18000 not working on Windows 10.0.18362 & 10.0.18363 Error: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19 But, on ver. 10.0.17763 it...
  10. IRDA WIN 10 does not work

IRDA WIN 10 does not work: Microsoft or someone else please help me. I can't get my polar adapter to work. I do everything as stated in various topics, but it does not help. In my opinion, the problem is this: when you type netcfg –u ms_irda netcfg –c p –I ms_irda as an administrator, I get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80070002 ms_irda

2. ms_irda 0x80070002

3. 1909 irDA

4. windows 10 irda,
  5. windows 10 irda fix,
  6. windows10 1909 ms_irda ,
  7. irda windows 10 pro version 1909,
  8. irda infrared adapter code 19,
  9. polar irda driver windows 10,
  10. windows 10 irda installieren,
  11. polar irda driver does not work,