Windows 10: Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised

Discus and support Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought the Iris pack from the Microsoft store but it is not being recognized on Fortnite.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LorraineDaglis, May 25, 2020.

1. Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised

I have bought the Iris pack from the Microsoft store but it is not being recognized on Fortnite.

:)

LorraineDaglis, May 25, 2020

2. I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem it? I also don't have an XBOX. I play on PC.

I bought the iris pack from the Microsoft store.

Buy Fortnite - The Iris Pack - Microsoft Store

Im just wondering how I can redeem it on a PC.

LeonardoSanchez-Onate, May 25, 2020
  3. Fortnite

How Can I access Fortnite Iris Pack on a PC?

pooooooooootoooo, May 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised

DaveM121, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised

1. Iris Pack fortnite not working on PC Windows 10 - Purchase not recognised - Similar Threads - Iris Pack fortnite

2. Windows 11 doesn't recognise Fortnite as a sound source.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't recognise Fortnite as a sound source.: For about a month now, I have had no sound on Fortnite. I assumed it was because I got a new headset that didn't work. I only got a different, new headset a few hours ago and realised that it there is still no sound on Fortnite. I have now realised that Windows 11 doesn't...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't recognise Fortnite as a sound source.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't recognise Fortnite as a sound source.: For about a month now, I have had no sound on Fortnite. I assumed it was because I got a new headset that didn't work. I only got a different, new headset a few hours ago and realised that it there is still no sound on Fortnite. I have now realised that Windows 11 doesn't...
  4. Minecraft windows 10, where is my purchased pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10, where is my purchased pack?: I played this a bit some years ago and I think I vividly remember buying a pack with a shark skin. I am playing now, I don't see any packs, in-game says I have no owned packs, but looking in my account purchase history, I see "Minecraft Store Item 6" for $5.99. What is that...
  5. fortnite on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite on pc: hi sons just got a gaming pc for xmas, wondering if anyone can help me how he can download and play fornite on it? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-on-pc/4793d98d-c13b-420b-8178-f63655d0c6ec
  6. Minecraft Pack Shows as not purchases

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Pack Shows as not purchases: So I have Minecraft, and I have it on my phone and pc. Two separate accounts I purchased a pack on my phone. I logged into my pc with the Microsoft account for my phone and all my packs transferred to my pc from my phone. I tried logging out and signing into the Microsoft...
  7. Where is my fortnite starter pack?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-fortnite-starter-pack/a444be7d-af6c-4078-9897-8da763453a70
  8. Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite Metal Team leader pack: I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way to refund this purchase and can this product not be bought for PC on the MS store?...
  9. I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...: If i bought an item, how would I redeem it on PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-fortnite-iris-pack-from-the-micrsoft/089811ec-ab05-412e-979f-ac2f0d7f0c4c
  10. fortnite for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite for PC: I am trying to download a pc version of fortnite for my son. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-for-pc/0b9e2be7-afd7-4685-83a2-7c57af745b8e