Windows 10: IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go

Discus and support IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I get the following errors in dmp files while i was playing cs:go any ideas what driver or hardware its related to? Crash dump directories:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Helpful-Pollution, Feb 17, 2020.

1. IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go

I get the following errors in dmp files while i was playing cs:go

any ideas what driver or hardware its related to?

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Mon 17-02-2020 11:43:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021720-7234-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C1510)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x23E10CC0, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8070A43AD44)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 17-02-2020 11:43:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (win32kfull!xxxUpdateInputHangInfo+0x5E43)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x23E10CC0, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8070A43AD44)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kfull.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

submitted by /u/Helpful-Pollution
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Helpful-Pollution, Feb 17, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go [​IMG]

iuppiter, Feb 17, 2020
  3. EvanN1 Win User
    Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

I've recently got the new update on my Asus rog 3 year old laptop g751jt and when i play cs go at 4:3 streched i get a blue screen after 5 minutes. Does anyone know why? These errors go from memory management to pagefault non paged area, and it changes
    everytime

EvanN1, Feb 17, 2020
  4. IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go

Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

Hi Evan,

Blue screen errors may occur due to a system failure or a hardware issue on your PC. Since the issue started after an update, there are possibilities that some of the drivers on your computer are outdated. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update
    the graphics card drivers by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card
      and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If you are still getting a blue screen error, you may visit this
    link
    and follow the provided solutions.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this thread anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go

1. IRQL blue screen while playing cs:go - Similar Threads - IRQL blue screen

2. Blue screen irql

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen irql: Happened twice in ten minutes randomly. Seen other posts on here which said to copy the minidump data and link it here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtYxjcBsRnOJlho3E7yk_hzVfQ7p?e=u3mAGy...
  3. Blue screen irql

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen irql: Happened twice in ten minutes randomly. Seen other posts on here which said to copy the minidump data and link it here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtYxjcBsRnOJlho3E7yk_hzVfQ7p?e=u3mAGy...
  4. Blue screen irql

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screens while playing and streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screens while playing and streaming: I use OBS and have been having some issues here and there. PC is overclocked Ram, GPU, & CPU and on hardline waterloop. Sometimes I can play for days and days at a time and no BSOD and then randomly Ill have a couple in a day. Now when I stream which it didn't use to do this...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens While Playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screens While Playing: Hello,I get frequent Blue Screens while playing games.Below you can find the WhoCrashed report and my specs. It seems this is caused by the GPU driver. What should I do? Thank you!NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU Driver version 527.56 11th Gen IntelR Core ™ i7-11800H @...
  7. IRQL blue screen while playing games

IRQL blue screen while playing games: I get the following errors in dmp files while i was playing cs:go any ideas what driver or hardware its related to? Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Mon 17-02-2020 11:43:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  8. IRQL blue screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL blue screen while playing games: I get the following errors in dmp files while i was playing cs:go any ideas what driver or hardware its related to? Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Mon 17-02-2020 11:43:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  9. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...