Windows 10: IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video

Discus and support IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The memory.dmp file is a file that has a lot of information and is pretty much the same as with the minidump files. But the memory.dmp file will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jxhxn, Aug 13, 2015.

1. axe0 New Member

IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video

The memory.dmp file is a file that has a lot of information and is pretty much the same as with the minidump files.
    But the memory.dmp file will be overwritten every time you get a bluescreen, that is the default setting. This is not the case with the minidumps.

Have you tried to upload the dumps in a zip file, directly or how did you try to upload the dump files?
    If you tried to upload the dump files directy, without putting them in a zip file, this method is not supported.

2. jxhxn Win User

If I try to put the Minidump files in a zip file windows gives me an compressed zipped folders error saying that the file was not found or I have no read permission. And I am wondering if I am not logged in as Admin (although I should be since I only have one account).

jxhxn, Sep 6, 2015
  3. axe0 New Member
    Right click the folder, choose properties > security tab > advanced.
    Try to take the ownership, although usually this shouldn't be necessary.

4. jxhxn Win User

Well I already have full control, so I don't think that's the issue right here. The strange thing is I can open the files but not compress them. Is there any other option? Or I will probably need to run memtest86+ with SMP enabled.

I also received a Wdf010001.sys KMODE_Exception. I do not know if this will tell you anything.

Here is the latest file.

jxhxn, Sep 7, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please remove AVG using 1 of the uninstaller utilities here.

IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

6. jxhxn Win User
    I don't recall installing AVG on this computer. Also the uninstaller does not work. It just runs some cmd which says something along the lines of that it does not exist and then it terminates.

Should I run the Memtest86+ again? I doubt it will give me an error.

edit: Now it just randomly crashes when I am browsing the Internet with an IRQL exception.

jxhxn, Sep 7, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    1 of the dumps found drivers left behind
    Attachment 36471

The other says
    Code: Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Please make sure your RAM is clean and cleared.

8. jxhxn Win User

I tried the first two uninstallers that were in the link and neither seemed to have done anything.

Since I was not sure how to clean my RAM, I googled and stumbled upon mystring=(80000000) and ran it as a vbs file. Is that sufficient?

jxhxn, Sep 7, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    I see that I have placed the wrong link, please follow this link and go to part C.

Please read the instructions in this link for cleaning the RAM.

Thema:

1. IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video - Similar Threads - IRQL KMODE watch

2. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  3. BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others: Hello, so I recently had problems with my RTX 2070 super OC and i sent it back to check it. Before i sent it back i also updated bios to 2602 version which is a beta version. Well i sent the graphic card back and got a GTX 960 from a friend. I started getting blue screens so...
  4. PC restarts when watching streams or videos from YouTube or Steam.

PC restarts when watching streams or videos from YouTube or Steam.: Hi, im currenty having an issue with a PC i just recently built. When ever i start a stream or video, maybe 2-3 minutes in, my PC would start randomly. There isnt a blue screen that appears when it restarts, just a black screen. It can also happen when i use spotify for about...
  5. Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming: So today I've noticed whenever I watch something, whether it'd be live streaming or just a video on YouTube or VLC the audio would sound robotic every now and then, as well as lag a bit. Has anybody experienced this issue and how can I fix this? It was normal yesterday......
  6. cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Mozilla Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Mozilla Firefox: I have updated Windows 10 to Anniversary Update ok with no problems..howver i cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Latest version of Mozilla Firefox..do need to install a codec pack..as there are different sorts.. I tried running Mozilla Firefox in safe mode this did not...
  7. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...
  8. Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video: I was wondering if there is a way to get better results when you watch HD videos online and prevent the pauses due to internet speed. I personally have a fiber 1gb/s connection and can download a HD video file of 8GB in about 5 minutes. So I should not have any problem...
  9. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...
  10. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...