Windows 10: IRQL Less Than Equal Windows 10

Discus and support IRQL Less Than Equal Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues with multiple computer units experiencing IRQL LESS THAN EQUAL TO BSODs frequently but randomly. This code points to a memory or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZorisX, Mar 18, 2021.

1. ZorisX Win User

IRQL Less Than Equal Windows 10

I am having issues with multiple computer units experiencing IRQL LESS THAN EQUAL TO BSODs frequently but randomly.

This code points to a memory or hardware issue, however, I have run AIDA64, MEMTEST as well as Windows Memory Diagnostic to no failure.
    The code also points to faulty software, however, I have a had a pure system before and the issue would still persist.

If I can't get the memory to fail, can't get the software to fail and the rest of the hardware is checking out, is this simply a Windows 10 error?

I understand drivers have been also pointed to but I have tried multiple versions of drivers with the same results.

What am I missing?

:)

ZorisX, Mar 18, 2021

2. irql not less or equal windows 10 BSOD

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error IRQL not less or equal occurs when incorrect areas of memory are overwritten or are written to disk.

I would suggest you to download the media creation tool to install windows 10 and create Windows 10 installation DVD media and try Repairing your Computer.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 18, 2021
  3. BSOD Bad Object Header and irql not less or equal

Add another irql not less or equal to the list

another minidump

121019-8859-01.rar

Jadeonking, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED at installation of Windows

Hi andy4117,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. Did you installed Windows 10 on this computer before?
    2. Are you trying to install Windows by booting from the disc or USB?
    3. When you says MBR – GPT, May I know the complete error message that you are receiving, when you are installing Windows?
    4. Did you unplugged all the external device, apart from Mouse and keyboard?

Usually, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED errors are seen if there are faulty hardware, drivers or anti-virus programs. As you are trying to install Windows 10, you can try the steps to perform a Custom Installation
    of Windows 10 by booting from a disc or USB.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL could be due to faulty hardware problem, faulty system service problem and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED could be due to Hardware incompatibility and Faulty device driver or system service

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    custom installation

from Andre Da Costato Created on January 17, 2017.

Disclaimer: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

You can follow this article on
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    , to get a deeper understanding of this issue. You can refer this article on

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Please replay us back once you follow all the above steps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. IRQL Less Than Equal Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IRQL Less Equal

2. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  3. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  4. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  5. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  6. IRQL not less than or equal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL not less than or equal error: BSOD on my Win 10 64bit. Get "Driver IRGL not less than or equal" and driver is netr28x.sys. Need to know where to get copy of netr28x.sys driver for download....
  7. Driver IRQL not less than or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver IRQL not less than or equal: What failed: arusb Ihx.sys Any help would be highly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-than-or-equal/f42a81a1-6476-4e76-9b7a-a2baf96b845c
  8. BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal: Hi I was hoping someone can help. Windows 10 machine. I have been getting BSOD with IRQL Not Less or Equal for the past week and can't figure out why. I tried using driver verifier but ended up in a endless loop of BSOD on boot, and ended up having to boot to safe mode...
  9. Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL"

Crash loop "IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL": After encountering the stop code: IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL, I found a solved question where they were directed to use the driver verifier following this link here and once I rebooted after setting it up windows crashed during boot up and after failing to automatically...
  10. BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error

BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error: HI, Since upgrading from 8.1 to 10 my PC often blue screens with the IRQL less than or equal to error. It appears to happen more often that not if i have sound playing at the time. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest ones and even on the sound card tried...