Windows 10: IRQL not else or equal to, constant BSODs

Discus and support IRQL not else or equal to, constant BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i built my PC 2 months ago. AMD Ryzen 3600 RTX 2060 corsar 550 watt LPX 2 x 8 gb 3200 RAM 2TB seagate HHD Everything was going great until a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Help-01, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Help-01 Win User

IRQL not else or equal to, constant BSODs

So i built my PC 2 months ago.

AMD Ryzen 3600

RTX 2060

corsar 550 watt

LPX 2 x 8 gb 3200 RAM

2TB seagate HHD

Everything was going great until a week ago. I first got a IRQL not less or equal to. I quickly ran a Mem test, but nothing came up. I then wiped my hard drive and began a clean install of windows. Still BSOD before it finishes. I cant get to command prompt or anything without it BSOD. Safe mode or not. It kept getting worse to a point where i cant even get by the BIOS screen without it freezing up. Its just in a constant loop of BSOD.

I ended up buying new RAM thinking that was the cause and its still happening. ive replaced the SATA cable for the hard drive, (which is completely wiped) and ive reset the motherboard.

Im at a loss now.

i cant install windows, and i have no idea what it could be. Should i get a new mobo or hard drive? Is it somehow windows 10 messed up my hard drive?

Help!

ive also got kernel security check failure

volsnaps

:)

Help-01, Aug 28, 2019
  2. JesseLman Win User

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Aug 28, 2019
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Doiid Win User

BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

No violations during both scans. Pictures are listed in the order of scans in case both required.

IRQL not else or equal to, constant BSODs [​IMG]

IRQL not else or equal to, constant BSODs [​IMG]

Doiid, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. IRQL not else or equal to, constant BSODs - Similar Threads - IRQL else equal

2. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  3. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  4. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  5. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  6. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  7. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  8. Constantly receiving IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly receiving IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod's: Hi, I recently started to experience frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod's on my device, they seem to be occurring randomly, and more often when I launch games. I've tried several solutions online, but none of them have fixed this issue and I have no idea what's causing it....
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  10. Constant BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Constant BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I've been getting BSOD'ed the last few days and it seems to be increasinly worse. At first I thought it might have been my overclocking, so I defualted my settings in BIOS, but that did not help at all. I have no idea what is causing it. Thank you for helping me. Edit:...