Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after clean install of Windows 10

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after clean install of Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The secondhand computer I bought is having constant BSOD crashes. Most of them have the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error codes, sometimes it shows a MEMORY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeroen1405, Jan 22, 2021.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after clean install of Windows 10

The secondhand computer I bought is having constant BSOD crashes. Most of them have the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error codes, sometimes it shows a MEMORY MANAGEMENT error or an error related to the kernel can't remember the exact code.

I have formatted the disk and clean installed Windows 10 again to rule out driver issues and ran Windows Memory Diagnostic twice, which pointed out no errors. I can't find out what else the problem might be other than faulty hardware. I was hoping you might be able to help me find out what the problem is, if it can be fixed in case of a software issue and if not, what part of the pc might most likely cause it. Dump files from the latest crashes are:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XC9d3Ms5nKqw00kH8EM12akgVElN6SPh?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance for the help.

:)

jeroen1405, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED at installation of Windows

Hi andy4117,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. Did you installed Windows 10 on this computer before?
    2. Are you trying to install Windows by booting from the disc or USB?
    3. When you says MBR – GPT, May I know the complete error message that you are receiving, when you are installing Windows?
    4. Did you unplugged all the external device, apart from Mouse and keyboard?

Usually, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / KMODE EXCEPTION HANDLED errors are seen if there are faulty hardware, drivers or anti-virus programs. As you are trying to install Windows 10, you can try the steps to perform a Custom Installation
    of Windows 10 by booting from a disc or USB.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL could be due to faulty hardware problem, faulty system service problem and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED could be due to Hardware incompatibility and Faulty device driver or system service

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    custom installation

from Andre Da Costato Created on January 17, 2017.

Disclaimer: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

You can follow this article on
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    , to get a deeper understanding of this issue. You can refer this article on

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Please replay us back once you follow all the above steps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jan 22, 2021
  3. irql not less or equal windows 10 BSOD

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error IRQL not less or equal occurs when incorrect areas of memory are overwritten or are written to disk.

I would suggest you to download the media creation tool to install windows 10 and create Windows 10 installation DVD media and try Repairing your Computer.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after clean install of Windows 10

Delta6326, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after clean install of Windows 10

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after clean install of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal: Hi, can someone please help to explain below bug to me? My computer seems to crash a lot recently whenever I tried to play some heavy video games. ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  4. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  5. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. New Clean installation - BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL

New Clean installation - BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL: Hi, Newly installed system, Window 10 Pro 1903, runs for a few hours then BSOD IRQL error Any help would be much appreciated Thank You Andrew 142900

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql not less or equal installing windows 10

2. irql not less or equal right after fresh install windows