Windows 10: "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Blue screen errors [ENG/TR]

Discus and support "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Blue screen errors [ENG/TR] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ENG]Hi, I need help with blue screen errors.I have been getting two blue screen errors for about a month. I have done graphics card, processor and ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sercan Çavuş, Jul 3, 2021.

1. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Blue screen errors [ENG/TR]

[ENG]Hi, I need help with blue screen errors.I have been getting two blue screen errors for about a month. I have done graphics card, processor and ram benchmark tests but there seems is no problem. Also I have already done a few clean installs for driver issues but I could not solve the problem.Latest blue screen logMinidump: GoogleDriveApplied benchmark tests: Windows Memory Diagnostic Toolfor RAM, MemTest64for RAM, Geeks3D FurMarkfor Graphics Card, Heaven Benchmarkfor Graphics Card, Aida64for DISK and ProcessorSystem FeaturesMotherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO Processor: Intel S

:)

Sercan Çavuş, Jul 3, 2021
  2. ElaguV Win User

Getting error page fault in nonpaged area

I am getting blue screen error always page fault in nonpaged area error code stop: 0x00000050

ElaguV, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Blue screen stop code "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Computer will not start. Windows 10. Blue screen stop code PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

EdwardSteers, Jul 3, 2021
  4. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Blue screen errors [ENG/TR]

page fault in nonpaged area

every since the windows update on 23rd April this year,

I am getting a page fault in nonpaged area blue screen quoting USBAUDIO.SYS as the error, didn't get the error before this update, please advise

oldroboman, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Blue screen errors [ENG/TR]

1. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Blue screen errors [ENG/TR] - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, over the past few days my computer has bluescreened regarding various issues. I am simply looking for a fix using these stop codes and can also provide crash dump information in this post. Here is the link I am hoping will help the problem :...
  3. Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, over the past few days my computer has bluescreened regarding various issues. I am simply looking for a fix using these stop codes and can also provide crash dump information in this post. Here is the link I am hoping will help the problem :...
  4. Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi ,I'm facing a blue screen randomly when I'm using my computer and I can't find the cause ,I tried formatting windows , switched from windows 10 to windows 11 ,tested my memory sticks with memtest64 ,stress tested the cpu and updated the bios to the latest version but the...
  5. Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi ,I'm facing a blue screen randomly when I'm using my computer and I can't find the cause ,I tried formatting windows , switched from windows 10 to windows 11 ,tested my memory sticks with memtest64 ,stress tested the cpu and updated the bios to the latest version but the...
  6. "IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

"IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD: Problems with my computer two different BSOD errors making my computer unuseable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal-and-page-fault-in-nonpaged/4dfe742f-8320-4466-b276-44ec1a2b6b9a
  7. PC BSOD - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

PC BSOD - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtPTI07OLcIGilf9gH_Dh7IDBQmv?e=N56PqT This contains 5 dump files, 121820-11625 is a dump file made using verifier. Thank you for the assistance....
  8. "irql not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

"irql not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD: I have recently started getting these and my pc is borderline unusable because of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal-and-page-fault-in-nonpaged/5b80ef9c-b717-42ae-b3f7-a70ebfd7ebba
  9. BSOD "Driver irql not less or equal" and "Page fault in nonpaged area"

BSOD "Driver irql not less or equal" and "Page fault in nonpaged area": Hello! I get these two BSODs everytime i turn on pc. It doesnt let me enter safe mode. From what i have founf out: -Installing clean win10 doesnt fix it - If i let win10 revert updates it can still happen - if i let win10 revert updates with ethernet cablr unplugged it...
  10. Blue screens "page fault in nonpaged area" and "irql not less or equal"

Blue screens "page fault in nonpaged area" and "irql not less or equal": Hi! I'm getting multiple BSODs and I can't connect it with any activity since it happens absolutely randomly. I reinstalled Windows 10, have latest Windows updates and all latest drivers for all devices. Here is what I got in EventViewer after BSOD: The...