Windows 10: "IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

Discus and support "IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problems with my computer two different BSOD errors making my computer unuseable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sulaiman Tahir, Jan 11, 2021.

1. "IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

Problems with my computer two different BSOD errors making my computer unuseable

:)

Sulaiman Tahir, Jan 11, 2021
  2. devfiz Win User

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD

Hello Friends,

I've been having some BSODs both on startup and while running some programs. Most recently I got a Page Fault in Nonpaged Area while using Firefox. While running Diablo 3 last month I got a Memory Management BSOD. On boot last month I got an IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD. Any help would be appreciated, DM log is attached.

Thanks!

devfiz, Jan 11, 2021
  3. M Compact Win User
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

I'm getting the BSOD due to the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area on my Windows 10 PC; it only happens when I navigate to certain websites, and it appears to be browser independent. I've run the Memory Diagnostic Tool, the System File Checker, and Chkdsk- no
    errors have been found. Any suggestions? Thanks!

M Compact, Jan 11, 2021
  4. RPG17A Win User

"IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

RPG17A, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

"IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

1. "IRQL not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD - Similar Threads - IRQL less equal

2. Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, over the past few days my computer has bluescreened regarding various issues. I am simply looking for a fix using these stop codes and can also provide crash dump information in this post. Here is the link I am hoping will help the problem :...
  3. Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, over the past few days my computer has bluescreened regarding various issues. I am simply looking for a fix using these stop codes and can also provide crash dump information in this post. Here is the link I am hoping will help the problem :...
  4. Blue Screening relating to Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, NDIS and Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi ,I'm facing a blue screen randomly when I'm using my computer and I can't find the cause ,I tried formatting windows , switched from windows 10 to windows 11 ,tested my memory sticks with memtest64 ,stress tested the cpu and updated the bios to the latest version but the...
  6. Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi ,I'm facing a blue screen randomly when I'm using my computer and I can't find the cause ,I tried formatting windows , switched from windows 10 to windows 11 ,tested my memory sticks with memtest64 ,stress tested the cpu and updated the bios to the latest version but the...
  7. PC BSOD - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

PC BSOD - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtPTI07OLcIGilf9gH_Dh7IDBQmv?e=N56PqT This contains 5 dump files, 121820-11625 is a dump file made using verifier. Thank you for the assistance....
  8. "irql not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD

"irql not less or equal" and "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD: I have recently started getting these and my pc is borderline unusable because of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal-and-page-fault-in-nonpaged/5b80ef9c-b717-42ae-b3f7-a70ebfd7ebba
  9. BSOD "Driver irql not less or equal" and "Page fault in nonpaged area"

BSOD "Driver irql not less or equal" and "Page fault in nonpaged area": Hello! I get these two BSODs everytime i turn on pc. It doesnt let me enter safe mode. From what i have founf out: -Installing clean win10 doesnt fix it - If i let win10 revert updates it can still happen - if i let win10 revert updates with ethernet cablr unplugged it...
  10. Blue screens "page fault in nonpaged area" and "irql not less or equal"

Blue screens "page fault in nonpaged area" and "irql not less or equal": Hi! I'm getting multiple BSODs and I can't connect it with any activity since it happens absolutely randomly. I reinstalled Windows 10, have latest Windows updates and all latest drivers for all devices. Here is what I got in EventViewer after BSOD: The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 IRQL NOT LESS OR IQUAL page fault in nonpaged area