Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; blue screen of death error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALhappened maybe 4 times in the span of 30 minutesAm unsure what to do, checked for any updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanWQ, May 28, 2021.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error

blue screen of death error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALhappened maybe 4 times in the span of 30 minutesAm unsure what to do, checked for any updates, and everything is up to date.According to another threat that I came across the Minidump files are includedLink to Minidump files: https://gofile.io/d/hGp1VG

:)

JonathanWQ, May 28, 2021

2. Help with blue screen error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hi,

I've been starting to get blue screen of death errors pretty frequently. Whenever it happens I get the error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, but no other identifying information. I tried the basic suggestions on microsoft's website, namely making sure there
    are no new updates for windows and scanning for malware but it still happens. I've noticed that when this happens I'm using chrome but I'm not sure if that is just a coincidencce since I am almost always on chrome when using my pc. I'm not very tech savy so
    any help/ suggestions for diagnosing and fixing the source of this error is appreciated.

Thanks

justincohen1130, May 28, 2021
  3. KyleW92 Win User
    Blue Screen of Death error IRQL not less or equal

I've been having numerous issues with my computer crashing because "IRQL not less or equal" and "kernel security check failure" type of errors I have tried running a memory check and it didn't seem to produce anything. My virus scanner didn't show anything
    and I really am frustrated especially with this being finals week. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have attached the dmp files that I have as well as my MSinfo file.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Op - Blue Screen of Death

KyleW92, May 28, 2021
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error

Blue Screen of Death error IRQL not less or equal

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

The error IRQL not less or equal occurs when incorrect areas of memory are overwritten or are written to disk.

I would suggest you to download the media creation tool to install windows 10 and create Windows 10 installation DVD media and try Repairing your Computer.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 28, 2021
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue screen error: Hello, I have problem with blue screen error "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". None of the troubleshooting advices helped me. I have windows version and all drivers up to date. Please help me with this topic. I'm so tired with these notorious blue screens......
  3. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue screen error: Hello, I have problem with blue screen error "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". None of the troubleshooting advices helped me. I have windows version and all drivers up to date. Please help me with this topic. I'm so tired with these notorious blue screens......
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello.I was playing Rust and after a few minutes of playing the blue screen of death was presented with message IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The blue screen of death is also shown at way lower resoultion like maybe 800x600. This mostly happens after I play a bit more demanding...
  6. Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello.I was playing Rust and after a few minutes of playing the blue screen of death was presented with message IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The blue screen of death is also shown at way lower resoultion like maybe 800x600. This mostly happens after I play a bit more demanding...
  7. Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I bought a used desktop about a year ago, didnt have any problem whenni bought it, after 3-4 months when i keep my pc on and go afk, when i come back it was already restarted, and then when I was browsing at the internet browser, i saw the blue screen and restarted my pc. I...
  8. IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.

IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.: Hi, I built this PC about 2 months ago now and i have been having lots of blue screen of death crashes. i have tried reinstalling drivers from the provided disk and from the manufacturers website. I even tried reinstalling windows. I have read alot about the irql bsod and...
  9. Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal

Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal: Hello, I got a problem this past few weeks (months?) with my computer that keep crashing. When the computer crash, I see the following message: Stop code: IRQL, not less or equal. I visited the event viewer and I saw that information: - System - Provider [ Name]...
  10. Blue screen of death/irql not less or equal

Blue screen of death/irql not less or equal: My laptop is constantly crashing with BSoD since 2 days after my last update Error irql not less or equal What failed: WdNisDrv.sys I've tries everything that is recommended on this site with the troubleshoot assitant and on the other posts Device manager,sfc scannow,...