Windows 10: "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD appears randomly while gaming

Discus and support "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD appears randomly while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have built a new system. I will include the specs below. While gaming the computer randomly goes into blue screen. There are times when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mazooni, Oct 9, 2016.

1. mazooni Win User

"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD appears randomly while gaming

Hi everyone,
    I have built a new system. I will include the specs below. While gaming the computer randomly goes into blue screen. There are times when I can game up to 45 mins and other times where it goes blue screen about 5 minutes after the game starts. The message I get in the blue screen says "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL." I have searched online for solutions but so far nothing has worked. I updated the BIOS, and installed all motherboard drivers from manufacturer website (Ethernet, Audio, AMD, etc). I have two DMP files which I will link below. Please help!

PC Specs:
    FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING X 3G, S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker

DMP Files:
    Dropbox - DMP Files

Thank you *Smile

:)

mazooni, Oct 9, 2016

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i have the same problem.

the link provided for updating the software does not have an option for the 6080?

please advize as to how i should rectify this issue.

thanks.

[by the way,

i did have the 6070 which also randomly pressed keys while on a call]

kareldevelop, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Oct 11, 2016
  5. rakers8 Win User
    Hey there, I posted this in another thread but I can repeat it here if it helps.

Disclaimer
    : I'm not a certified expert like most of the gurus here. I would read any info they provide before taking my advice -- and even then take it with a grain of salt. *Party

Like I mentioned in the post below, I suspect it was my LAN drivers but going through the entire process will rule out the usual suspects.

*Thumbs

rakers8, Oct 11, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Your problem is being worked in another thread. Why did you open this one? Stay with the original that @axe0 is working with you on.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD appears randomly while gaming - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. BSOD Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  3. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Ever since setting up my pc it encounters random BSODs, mostly while idling. Looking into eventviewer, it pointed to a BugCheck with code 0xd1, aka IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I subsequently set up Driver verifier to monitor all non-microsoft-issued drivers and collect a minidump...
  4. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Ever since setting up my pc it encounters random BSODs, mostly while idling. Looking into eventviewer, it pointed to a BugCheck with code 0xd1, aka IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I subsequently set up Driver verifier to monitor all non-microsoft-issued drivers and collect a minidump...
  5. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing: Installed a new hardrive and games are crashing and BSOD minidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPyIqzqqgb7iBpFirg7i3ZG499O?e=mCrz8M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal-and-game-crashing/87d308cb-1f77-432b-a7dd-baffb22ac62a
  7. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal while playing games: Hello, I have a Zephyrus G14 laptop, whenever I play video games, I get BSOD error which is Driver Irql Not Less or Equal. Here is the dump file, can you please have a look and fix this error?...
  8. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  9. BSOD irql not less or equal while playing video games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD irql not less or equal while playing video games: Hi guys, my system keeps crashing in different games. I couldn't find a solution with my limited knowledge and google skills and i was hoping maybe someone here could help me out. this is my error in blue screen view: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a...
  10. BSOD randomly appears with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD randomly appears with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi guys, First, my pc specs cpu : skylake i5 6600 mb : asrock b 150m pro4 ram : samsung 16(8*2)gb gpu : emtek jet stream gtx 970 power : micronics classic 2 600w OS : windows 10 pro ssd : samsung 850 pro 512 gb Monitor : LG 27MP35 This BSOD starts about 6 months...