Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this BSoD twice in a week now. Crash dumps can be found here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenAllingham, Nov 25, 2020.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached

BenAllingham, Nov 25, 2020

2. BSOD EM018k_64.DLL Driver IRQL NOT LESS or Equal

BSOD EM018k_64.DLL Driver IRQL NOT LESS or Equal

Previous issue with Dx and BSOD while playing a video from a live stream

Previous issue with a afd.sys file and BSOD

Please find attached Mini dump and MSinfo32 file

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks

GiovanniBucci, Nov 25, 2020
  3. IRQL Not less or equal BSOD

Ive been having an issue on a work computer with a repetitive BSOD, IRQL Not less or equal. I updated the BIOS version from F10 to F12 and it seemed to have fixed the issue, until today. Today I got the same problem and it has been a few days since error
    occurred. Attached are my dump files, I am at a loss on what to do at this point.

101617-19906-01 - Shortcut.zip

Seth Finley, Nov 25, 2020
  4. TBcomm Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached

IRQL not less or equal BSOD Win10

Hi, i was resently infected by a malware called Win32/FakeSmoke. I ran some antivirus (windows defender and Malewarebyte) and they seems to have got rid of the virus. But after this, my windows 10 acts very strange, windows button doesn't work correctly,
    firefox crashes all the time and i got an IRQL not less or equal BSOD. I've attached the minidump in a zip. Could someone please take a look whats going on?

Dump Files

TBcomm, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD - Crash dump attached - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  3. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  4. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Minidump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Minidump attached: Hi,I recently created a second local user account on my Windows 10 Professional laptop. Before then, I had had no issues of BSOD. However, after creating the second user, I noticed that whenever I'm logged onto both accounts via 'Switch User' and send the machine to "Sleep" a...
  6. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Minidump attached

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Minidump attached: Hi,I recently created a second local user account on my Windows 10 Professional laptop. Before then, I had had no issues of BSOD. However, after creating the second user, I noticed that whenever I'm logged onto both accounts via 'Switch User' and send the machine to "Sleep" a...
  7. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Minidump attached

8. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and game crashing: Installed a new hardrive and games are crashing and BSOD minidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPyIqzqqgb7iBpFirg7i3ZG499O?e=mCrz8M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irql-not-less-or-equal-and-game-crashing/87d308cb-1f77-432b-a7dd-baffb22ac62a
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...