Windows 10: IRQL not less or equal BSOD: HELP!!

Discus and support IRQL not less or equal BSOD: HELP!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is the link of the minidump of the BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/102zZIQdyK227EcE0AkqH6CbaWWaGq1uV/view?usp=sharingcan someone tell me if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miarfe.T, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Miarfe.T Win User

IRQL not less or equal BSOD: HELP!!

this is the link of the minidump of the BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/102zZIQdyK227EcE0AkqH6CbaWWaGq1uV/view?usp=sharingcan someone tell me if this problem is serious or not? if the problem is software or hardware? and what is the cause and how to solve it?This BSOD appeared when I am playing on Yuzu Emulator while 7 microsoft edge tab is opened.My PC Specs are:5600g16 GB 3200mhz Adata dual channel ramwindows 11 professionalThanks.

:)

Miarfe.T, Jun 15, 2024
  2. AnasTina Win User

BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello,

I had my laptop gives me BSoD several times.

Stop Code "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I uploaded both drivers list report (from DriverView utility) and minidump folder at following URI:

Error

Please help,

Anas

AnasTina, Jun 15, 2024
  3. JaazBriasco, Jun 15, 2024
  4. CDACF771 Win User

[BSOD] IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello, I'm on Windows 11 and I received this BSOD with an error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequently

Can anyone help find out what causes the issue?

I already did the following basic troubleshooting method but didn't find any error:

• sfc/scannow = No Error Found
    • Windows Memory Diagnostic = No Error Found
    Minidump link below:

Microsoft OneDrive

CDACF771, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

1. IRQL not less or equal BSOD: HELP!! - Similar Threads - IRQL less equal

2. IRQL not less or equal BSOD: HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL not less or equal BSOD: HELP!!: this is the link of the minidump of the BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/102zZIQdyK227EcE0AkqH6CbaWWaGq1uV/view?usp=sharingcan someone tell me if this problem is serious or not? if the problem is software or hardware? and what is the cause and how to solve it?This BSOD...
  3. BSOD help. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help. irql not less or equal: Been getting bsod every couple of hours. Did memtest, reinstalled windows, sfc /scannow, updated my drivers. Still have no clue why. Not overclocked.ntkrnlmp.exe Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system,...
  4. BSOD help. irql not less or equal

BSOD help. irql not less or equal: Been getting bsod every couple of hours. Did memtest, reinstalled windows, sfc /scannow, updated my drivers. Still have no clue why. Not overclocked.ntkrnlmp.exe Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system,...
  5. BSOD help. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. Help with BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Help with BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi there everyone, I'm really in need of some assistance, I do a lot of recording for my YouTube Channel. Within the last few months, I'll be recording and my PC will randomly Blue Screen, and give me the error IRQL Not less or equal. This only happens when I'm recording, I...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...