Windows 10: Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10

Discus and support Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had this BSOD error appear twice now. once bfore reinstallation of windows 10 and one after. I found some post around the web saying that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by longtimepie, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10

I have had this BSOD error appear twice now. once bfore reinstallation of windows 10 and one after.

I found some post around the web saying that it was an issue to do with a network driver, so i belive i fixed that.

I have also completed one full 15 pass test on highest settings with Errors returned. i shall post the results of the test but i did disregard this after i did the test again after my brother changed some windows settings and we redid the test with only 2 passes but no errors.

the dm log collector is attached with the memtest resulsts aswell.

What can i do next? Attachment 58341Attachment 58342

:)

longtimepie, Jan 10, 2016

2. Never ending cycle of multiple BSOD,hang ups, freezes,

Thanks for your help! Ia appreciate it!

I backed up the hdd.

Right now I am trying to get the clean install of Windows 10 put on the hdd but I keep getting the following BSOD messages:

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (storahci.sys)

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (storport.sys)

IRQL Not Less or Equal

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Kernel Security Check Failure

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

After a BSOD the computer restarts.

Any suggestions?

GregWardTRI, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10

Run the memory test again on each stick in each used slot till 15 passes and find out what stick/slot is giving errors.

5. lifetec Win User
    The latest dumpfile is;
    I think this is the driver for your Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V or the Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection.The driver is not yet present in the DRT-table.
    Timestamp: Tue Apr 21 10:01:15 2015 (553603CB)
    Update to the latest Intel Lan Driver V20.1.2019.0 for Win 10 (WHQL) 2015/08/06 from your support page https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

2 dumpfiles mentioned CPUZ please update to the latest windows 10 version or uninstall.
    One dumpfile was related to a graphical bsod in the proces was mentioned Handbrake.exe. Probably this program is not windows 10 compatible please uninstall.

You are using Logitech devices with drivers from 2012 please update to the latest windows 10 versions.

Also found drivers from 2010 ASUS hardware monitoring software related. Look if there are windows 10 compatible version else uninstall.

lifetec, Jan 10, 2016
  6. The ethernet is now up to date.

Handbrake has been uninstalled.

Logitech webcam has ben updated (I believe that is the only device i have by them)

In regards to the ASUS software the only thing i can find is an app called "ASUS welcome".

I am unsure about what you mean in terms of CPUZ? do you want me to update my bios?

I also called reccomended to uninstall my graphics acrd drivers and then reinstall them in safe mode, is this advised?

And finally, the other stick of RAM i would like to test but it is under the giant heat sync and i dont have the capability to remove that to get at it, so is there any other way i can test that other stick of ram individually?

longtimepie, Jan 11, 2016
  7. lifetec Win User
    No it is a monitoring program CPUID CPU-Z.
    None of the BSOD mentioned specifically your drivers for your Graphic Card, so i would not do that at the moment.

Could you test with only the under the heatsink installed memory module.

lifetec, Jan 11, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

HWmonitor uses the same driver, HWmonitor caused those crashes.

@longtimepie, have you done what I asked?

9. Hello again, sorry for the delay, i have tested with only the "under the heatsync RAM" it is the other stick that i cannot test solo.
    But only 2 passes. do you really think it is neccesary to do more?

Sorry for misspellings.

10. axe0 New Member
    Yes, only 2 passes could mean the errors are not found because you didn't run the test long enough.

11. roger that, i will run it the full 15 on the single stick.

12. Just finished the memtest with the single RAM stick, here are the results.

+ System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results [ Guid] {5F92BC59-248F-4111-86A9-E393E12C6139} EventID 1102 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2016-01-12T18:39:36.040253700Z EventRecordID 2536 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 2512 [ ThreadID] 1556 Channel System Computer DESKTOP-UKKF5N6 - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - UserData - Results LaunchType Manual CompletionType Fail MemorySize 8093 TestType 12 TestDuration 26890 TestCount 165 NumPagesTested 2017475 NumPagesUnTested 2112 NumBadPages 1 T1NumBadPages 0 T2NumBadPages 0 T3NumBadPages 0 T4NumBadPages 0 T5NumBadPages 0 T6NumBadPages 0 T7NumBadPages 0 T8NumBadPages 0 T9NumBadPages 0 T10NumBadPages 0 T11NumBadPages 0 T12NumBadPages 0 T13NumBadPages 0 T14NumBadPages 0 T15NumBadPages 0 T16NumBadPages 0

13. axe0 New Member

I would suggest to run MemTest86+ when you're using your sticks at the same time.

Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

14. hello again, i am having trouble booting from the memtest usb. =/

longtimepie, Jan 12, 2016
  15. i will try again but even when i attempt to boot up from the Memtest usb it goes straight back to normal windows...

I'll give it another few tried. brb

longtimepie, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10 - Similar Threads - Irql less equal

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...