Windows 10: Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10

Discus and support Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Always test the new components before using. [img] Diagnostic Test [img] RAM TEST [img] Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by longtimepie, Jan 10, 2016.

1. axe0 New Member

Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10

Always test the new components before using.

Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

2. I believe this is it:

- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4} EventID 41 Version 3 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2016-02-04T00:28:55.245721100Z EventRecordID 5460 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 4 [ ThreadID] 8 Channel System Computer DESKTOP-UKKF5N6 - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData BugcheckCode 299 BugcheckParameter1 0xffffffffc00002c4 BugcheckParameter2 0x691 BugcheckParameter3 0x22b6eb04ad0 BugcheckParameter4 0xffffd00024400000 SleepInProgress 0 PowerButtonTimestamp 0 BootAppStatus 0

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  3. axe0 New Member
    That event shows nothing interesting as it doesn't hold the data a dump does.

Please put it in code ('#' in the editor)

4. Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10

dang, ill have a look for the dump. sorry ^_^

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    No need for the dump, just follow my last post of the previous page, also don't forget to check my post above your post.

6. It doesnt seem to want to let me post the DMP file on here for some reason. says that it is invalid ?

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  7. I cant do the memtest just yet but i will do it tonight *Smile

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Like I said there is yet no need for it.

The site doesn't support its extension, you can't directly upload all files you want unless they are supported.

9. Is there anything i can do in the meantime?

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Boot in the BIOS and check if the frequency and voltage of the memory are proper, if you haven't yet.

11. okay so no worries about the dmp

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  12. In the memory tab of my BIOS is shows the memory:
    frequency at 3200MHz
    Vol_CHAB 1.196 V
    Vol_CHCD 1.193V

But if i understand correctly, on the first page it showed that my Ram was running at 2333 MHz.
    I can take a picture if it will help.

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Are your specs updated with the new memory?

Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs

• CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each module, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each module.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

14. Copy that, Im installing now will update as soon as.

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
  15. I will do the SPD nextAttachment 62345

longtimepie, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Irql not less or equal BSOD windows 10 - Similar Threads - Irql less equal

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...