Windows 10: IRQL not less or equal crash, now my microphone isn't working.

Discus and support IRQL not less or equal crash, now my microphone isn't working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My headphones weren't working either, but I turned on HD audio in BIOS and now they do. Before the crash they worked just fine without it enabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TittyFucker123456, Sep 17, 2020.

1. IRQL not less or equal crash, now my microphone isn't working.

My headphones weren't working either, but I turned on HD audio in BIOS and now they do. Before the crash they worked just fine without it enabled.

But my mic isn't working. I've tried the shitty troubleshooter, I've tried checking my privacy settings to check if somehow it didn't get blocked, I checked if I have it at 100 volume, I disabled allowing apps to take control of this device, and it's a bit of a bummer that I can't get it to work. Did any of you have had similar problems? How did you fix it? Is there something I forgot to check?

submitted by /u/TittyFucker123456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TittyFucker123456, Sep 17, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 17, 2020
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Sep 17, 2020
  4. IRQL not less or equal crash, now my microphone isn't working.

my microphone isn t working

configurationi Hello Angela,

Thank you for helping me, it is so nice to have your help. My answers to your questions are the next:

• I think that there are problems because it is a new laptop. A problem with the sistem concerning my web camera I solve it earlier, but the problem with my microphone I don't know how to solve it. I don't know why isn't working correctly.
    • The troubleshooting I tried so far were Microfon Configuration>Microphon>Config. the microphone for recognising the talk>Start> Microphon configuration. After this my computer can't solve the problem.
    • The windows version is 10.0.14393 Generare 14393 (I have to specific that my computer is in Romanian language).
    • I don't have any microphone, so I just used the one who is integrated in windows.
    I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

alexandra1lxndr, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

IRQL not less or equal crash, now my microphone isn't working.

1. IRQL not less or equal crash, now my microphone isn't working. - Similar Threads - IRQL less equal

2. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  3. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  4. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal: Hi, can someone please help to explain below bug to me? My computer seems to crash a lot recently whenever I tried to play some heavy video games. ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  7. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  8. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  9. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  10. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...