Windows 10: IRQL Not Less or Equal crash to blue screen

Discus and support IRQL Not Less or Equal crash to blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure what i should do about this i have run a driver test and it says wudfrd.sys was the problem not sure where to go from here as i don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A__Table, Sep 21, 2020.

1. A__Table Win User

IRQL Not Less or Equal crash to blue screen

Not sure what i should do about this i have run a driver test and it says wudfrd.sys was the problem not sure where to go from here as i don't know what that even is?

Thanks

:)

A__Table, Sep 21, 2020

2. Blue screen with "irql not less or equal"

System is WIN10, recent clean install, with some common software installed.

Hardware is Lenovo T440s with SSD and memory upgraded.

The blue screen is random about once every week or once every two weeks. It always shows "irql not less or equal"

Before Win10, I was using Win7. It also crashes with blue screen occasionally.

I am not sure what is causing the problem.

I found the dump file which is shared by the onedrive link, and there is only one file in the minidump folder.

Any suggestion and help is highly appreciated.

Error

computation, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Crash Blue Scree says IRQL NOT LESS PR EQUAL

email program (Thunderbird) crashes to a blue screen immediately on Launch with the message IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. System has to be shut down and restared. However it works fine in Safe Mode. There were both updates to the email program and WIndows 10
    recently so I don't know which is causing the problem. Any idea what the message suggests is the problem and how to fix? Everything else is working just fine on the system.

Eddie L_953, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Blakeduf Win User

Blue screen "driver irql not less or equal

My computer have the blue screen error "driver irql not less or equal" and I cant start my pc to update driver,remove programs or scan for hard disk problems.

Blakeduf, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. IRQL Not Less or Equal crash to blue screen - Similar Threads - IRQL Less Equal

2. Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal: I have a gaming laptop Acer Nitro 5 that is about 1 year old. There wasnt any problem yesterday but suddenly when i was playing a game Cyberpunk 2077 the screen crash to black. Since there wasnt anything i can do i forced restarted it. It worked but about 30 minutes later my...
  3. Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen crash with stop code irql not less or equal: I have a gaming laptop Acer Nitro 5 that is about 1 year old. There wasnt any problem yesterday but suddenly when i was playing a game Cyberpunk 2077 the screen crash to black. Since there wasnt anything i can do i forced restarted it. It worked but about 30 minutes later my...
  4. Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal: I have a windows gaming computer that is not barley over 1 year old, but I have had the constant problem of my computer always blue screen crashing. It is mostly "irql not less or equal" stop code, but sometimes there is others and when I have googled them it is some driver...
  5. Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal: I have a windows gaming computer that is not barley over 1 year old, but I have had the constant problem of my computer always blue screen crashing. It is mostly "irql not less or equal" stop code, but sometimes there is others and when I have googled them it is some driver...
  6. Blue screen crash with stop code: Irql not less or equal

7. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen: So I've been getting this stop code frequently and I have the bugcheck analysis so I wanted to see if anyone could help me with it. ********************************************************************************...
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen: So I've been getting this stop code frequently and I have the bugcheck analysis so I wanted to see if anyone could help me with it. ********************************************************************************...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

10. IRQL not less or equal blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL not less or equal blue screen: I have been getting blue screens for the past month on my 6 month old custom built pc. IRQL not less or equal is the most recent error message I've gotten(I was playing Dishonored 2 at the time). I've Googled the error messages I've gotten in the past, and they most often...