Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error after new ram.

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error after new ram. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a new pair of ram sticks for my computer: Kingston HyperX FURY 8gb DDR3 DIMM 1866 MHz (2x4gb) After installing the ram properly, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenRosenthal, Oct 4, 2018.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error after new ram.

I bought a new pair of ram sticks for my computer:

Kingston HyperX FURY 8gb DDR3 DIMM 1866 MHz (2x4gb)

After installing the ram properly, I started up the computer. It started booting and when it started loading windows it would say "preparing automatic repair" and and restart. Windows won't even load and it would go on like that in a loop.

One time after booting up it showed an error on a blue screen saying IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

My motherboard model is:

DH55PJ (XU1)

I thought the ram was compatible for my motherboard, but now I'm not so sure.

The computer starts up normally if I use my old 4gb ram (2x2gb).

Can anybody please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Ben R.

:)

BenRosenthal, Oct 4, 2018

2. Error: IRQL Not Less or Equal

Solution for the error IRQL Not less or Equal

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

ishangoyal, Oct 4, 2018
  3. PaulBohn Win User
    IRQL not less than equal

UPDATE:

To recap, during initial install and setting BIOS to boot from USB, I restarted the computer to install Windows 10. During the install, I got the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD). Error was IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with no specific code. Restarted and it happened
    once more, but eventually finished install. The BSOD would continue intermittently, usually with the IRQL error, on occasion DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS THAN EQUAL, and a few times with other errors. All aspects but my M.2 Samsung Pro drive were new--that I wiped
    before installing W10. Tried to reinstall Windows 10 a couple times. BSOD would appear often, but sometime a full computer use cycle would be okay. Most often, the BSOD occurred just after startup.

I saw one of the of reviews mentioning the XMP memory settings. I was using a set of 32GB G.skill 2400 RAM. I checked the BIOS and the Auto setting was still checked , but the RAM was listing at 2133. I ticked the manual setting to 2400...and everything
    was fixed as far as I can tell. Considered it was likely a memory access fault--I had tried every online fix known to man for the IRQL fix, including updating all suspect drivers--which might explain why it happened during the W10 install initially before
    any drivers were install, and explain the variety of the several other BSOD codes along with the usual IRQL error.

Now, it's perfect. I would not recommend using the auto setting for RAM detection. I updated the BIOS to the first update, and it seems to work, but the auto setting is still selecting 2133. I manually reset it to 2400. That's my two cents after a two day
    headache. I'm just relieved it's all perfect. Wish I would have found it sooner.

PaulBohn, Oct 4, 2018
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error after new ram.

another Device IRQL Not Less or Equal

I have a Dell D830 Latitude which was updated to Windows 10 a little over a year ago. It has been running flawlessly until about 3 weeks ago when it started with random BSOD and the Device IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. The D830 is equipped with 4gb
    RAM and a Samsung 500GB SSD. No new hardware has been installed so I suspect one of the recent automatic Windows 10 updates is creating the error but I have no specific info. In doing a search here, I see pages and pages and pages of Device IRQL Not Less
    or Equal messages so it is pretty obvious that I'm not the only one seeing this error. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this issue?

Inspector-71, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error after new ram.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error after new ram. - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. ERROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: So. I have an ACER Aspire a515-45. And a few days ago, it started crashing. I thought it was the APU because there was no image, then there was a glitched image so I thought maybe replacing thermal paste and cleaning the fan would fix the problem... Well it didn't so I...
  3. ERROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: So. I have an ACER Aspire a515-45. And a few days ago, it started crashing. I thought it was the APU because there was no image, then there was a glitched image so I thought maybe replacing thermal paste and cleaning the fan would fix the problem... Well it didn't so I...
  4. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  5. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  6. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" Error: Hi everyone, really need your help to solve my mystery.I encouncter the "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" error in a frequent manner and was unable to solve it even though I performed the following:-Reinstall the drivers-Perform a System RestoreI attached my minidump in the following...
  7. "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" Error

"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" Error: Hi everyone, really need your help to solve my mystery.I encouncter the "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" error in a frequent manner and was unable to solve it even though I performed the following:-Reinstall the drivers-Perform a System RestoreI attached my minidump in the following...
  8. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  9. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  10. IRQL Not less or equal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not less or equal error: Hello, I got a new pc a month ago. Randomly I get this bsod irql not less or equal with no code after it. It started off maybe once every few days or more, but now it seems to be maybe once a day. I am running a game at this time, however it is pretty much always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql not less or equal after new ram

2. irql not equal or even win 10 win32k.sys ram sticks

3. irql not less or equal ram?