Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i was wondering if i can post my memory dump file here for someone to diagnose? i recently upgrade parts of my computer and it was running fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clemen Ong, Dec 27, 2019.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code

i was wondering if i can post my memory dump file here for someone to diagnose?

i recently upgrade parts of my computer and it was running fine without any issue for the past month until last night when my pc suddenly started to crash and have a bunch of blue screens. windows security showed a trojan file. i quarantined it and removed it via windows security however it is still crashing.

PC: asus x470f gaming

ryzen 5 3600

gtx 970 gigabyte

vengeance pro 16gb 8x2

i tried to to reset the pc but it kept crashing halfway. it also crashes halfway when im doing windows memory diagnostics. i tried to remove my gpu and use onboard graphics but it wouldnt start, i would get white q led for VGA and the monitor wouldnt come on. i tried to reset cmos battery. i also tried removing each ram stick but it still crashes.

:)

Clemen Ong, Dec 27, 2019
  2. JesseLman Win User

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Dec 27, 2019
  3. BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - cmudaxp.sys

Hi,

I had a BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error code

on cmudaxp.sys

here is a link to the minidumps folder:

minidumps.zip

and the sys.info:

info.nfo

monsieurdecca, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Senapati Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code

BSOD ERROR

Hello All,

I am getting a BSOD error message for many users.

The error message is given below.

Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: tcpip.sys

Please suggest fixing this issue.

Senapati, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error BSOD code - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. Bsod irql not less or equal code ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod irql not less or equal code ntoskrnl.exe: This morning 12:40 I received a bsod with the code described in the title as soon as I turned on the laptop, it created a minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asqoin7j-MQalXa0kbTStJ8dxNqg?e=YhliEFif you can give me a hand to understand what is wrong since all the updates of windows...
  3. Bsod irql not less or equal code ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod irql not less or equal code ntoskrnl.exe: This morning 12:40 I received a bsod with the code described in the title as soon as I turned on the laptop, it created a minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asqoin7j-MQalXa0kbTStJ8dxNqg?e=YhliEFif you can give me a hand to understand what is wrong since all the updates of windows...
  4. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  5. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  6. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  7. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  8. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  9. BSOD error IRQL not less or equal

BSOD error IRQL not less or equal: My windows 10 keeps freezing and then crashing with the error code 'irql not less or equal'. It's been several months now. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated drivers. No problem for a while but crashes resume in a few days. None of the command prompts like scannow...
  10. BSOD code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: System work fine until recently. I get random crashes while playing game, idling and even while watching youtube. Some day it does not happen, some day it occur constantly. Link for the files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ala8kJQIp9n5gybbsSfhQumnzg7d Files content minidumps, system...