Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Help Needed

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Help Needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, this is my second time posting on this forum in the past week, unfortunately my post got buried previously or no one knew how to help me and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dhunter95, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Dhunter95 Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Help Needed

Hi, this is my second time posting on this forum in the past week, unfortunately my post got buried previously or no one knew how to help me and I am hoping this time I can find an answer. A few days ago I woke up to a BSOD on my pc, for the first time ever and it said "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL." I boot windows from my SSD and because I had no idea what to do I began to google fixes on my phone, I tried restoring to an earlier version with no luck. I tried to start the PC in safe mode but I was getting BSOD even still with the same error code. I read a post telling me to open the CMD and try rebuildbcd, when I did this it found another version of windows on my HDD, which at this point I was just using as extra storage space since my SSD was small. It let me try to boot windows from the HDD and it worked just fine, I can update, surf the web, download games, and everything in-between and it has worked fine for a few days. My problem is that I want to boot from my SSD and I am afraid that my PC will be stuck in a boot loop if I try to restart and boot from my SSD again, I also have no idea what I should do to fix this issue so that I can use my SSD again.

Note: My SSD is not showing up on file explorer but it does show up in disk management, is this something to be concerned with? Can I fix this?

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Dhunter95, Dec 19, 2020

2. BSOD Bad Object Header and irql not less or equal

Add another irql not less or equal to the list

another minidump

121019-8859-01.rar

Jadeonking, Dec 19, 2020
  3. IRQL Not less or equal

Hi Team,

My system gets restarted with 3 types of errors randomly.

1. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

2. Stop code: Kernel security check failure

3. Stop code: Driver IRQL not less or equal. What failed: SynaSmisys

Important note - This is a VM in Hyper-V. Machine restarts mostly when I get disconnected from internet.

Please help

VaibhavChaudhari, Dec 19, 2020
  4. AnasTina Win User

AnasTina, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Help Needed - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. Need help with driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with driver irql not less or equal: Hi everytime i play games like valorant and fortnite my game crashes randomly may someone helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlMIrKCdiZ5dvz4cP6zzbS3q2_Ov?e=JQRNWj...
  3. Need help with driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with driver irql not less or equal: Hi everytime i play games like valorant and fortnite my game crashes randomly may someone helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlMIrKCdiZ5dvz4cP6zzbS3q2_Ov?e=JQRNWj...
  4. Need help with driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Irql not less or equal: I have 3 Surface pro's that keep blue screening. Below is the text from the .dmp file, but I am not sure where to go from here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-irql-not-less-or-equal/409fe038-26c7-4f32-82f2-5b2b10522e3d
  6. Help with Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Irql not less or equal: I have 3 Surface pro's that keep blue screening. Below is the text from the .dmp file, but I am not sure where to go from here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-irql-not-less-or-equal/409fe038-26c7-4f32-82f2-5b2b10522e3d
  7. Windows 11 Irql not less or equal - NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Irql not less or equal - NEED HELP!: All it started from was an update on windows 11. I couldn't revert it back coz I had no recovery point before the update. Pretty much everyday soon after I log in, it happens. Windows 11 Irql not less or equal. I tried to find solutions online for weeks, did the following:1....
  8. IRQL Not Less or Equal Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL Not Less or Equal Help: So this morning I just encountered a windows blue screen error and IRQL Not Less or Equal was the reason I was given for this error. I am not sure what caused this error and need some help diagnosing this because I have no idea where to start. I tried booting the PC is safe...
  9. BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Irql Not Less or Equal, need help: (WIndows 10 OS Build 18362.836) So I just got my laptop (My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5459) a new hdd, since my old hdd was at like 9k bad sectors, 4% health. Now my current hdd is running without problems, but suddenly, while playing Valorant (idk if relevant), I got into a...
  10. need help me with IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help me with IRQL not less or equal: my device crashes occasionally, sometimes when im online or sometimes when i watch movies or plug in with my hdmi and watch a movie for a while. or when i play games it'll turn the game off or sometimes the whole computer crashes and gives me a blue screen. i uploaded all...