Windows 10: IRQL not less or equal on new Asus Zenbook with Windows 10

Discus and support IRQL not less or equal on new Asus Zenbook with Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, The very first screen that my brand new Asus Zenbook with Windows 10 showed me, was a BSOD. After restarting everything worked, but I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gert, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Gert Win User

IRQL not less or equal on new Asus Zenbook with Windows 10

Hi all,

The very first screen that my brand new Asus Zenbook with Windows 10 showed me, was a BSOD. After restarting everything worked, but I keep having BSODs at random intervals.

The error shown is always "IRQL not less or equal", without any specific driver mentioned.

I've uninstalled the McAfee antivirus that came with the laptop - since apparently they often cause this kind of driver issue, but it made no difference.

I'd be grateful for any insights. (Dump files in attachment.)

:)

2. HeatherY. Win User
    HeatherY., Feb 25, 2016
  3. JaneMGB Win User
    Help! I’ve an error message saying stop code Driver IRQL not Less or equal the screen is frozen. I’m working on a brand new Linx

Error message Driver IRQL not less or equal or equal.

screen is frozen im working on a brand new linx.

thanks.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

JaneMGB, Feb 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please check ASUS for driver updates and update them all.
    Please remove the ASUS pre-installed software, it is known for causing bluescreens.

A question because this returned in every dump, are you aware of the fact that your CPU frequency is almost doubled? Do you use any boost program?
    Code: CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) m3-6Y30 CPU @ 0.90GHz" MaxSpeed: 900 CurrentSpeed: 1512[/quote] Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs

• CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each module, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each module.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

5. Gert Win User
    Hi axe0, thanks for taking a look!

It was getting worse, I was getting BSODs with other errors too - specifically when I tried to use a usb port - so I've reinstalled Windows.

The original IRQL eror seems to have gone away, but I've had one more BSOD and one frozen system.

After that I've updated the drivers as you suggested. Let's hope that settles things, but I've still made the screenshots you asked for. (There was nothing in the SPD tab.)

As to your question: I've not tried to boost the system in any way. In fact, as I said, that first dump file dates from the very first seconds that I had started the laptop.

Gert, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL not less or equal on new Asus Zenbook with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IRQL less equal

2. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal: Hi, can someone please help to explain below bug to me? My computer seems to crash a lot recently whenever I tried to play some heavy video games. ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  4. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  5. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  8. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...