Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having problems with getting blue screen on this computer and I've tried so many things and nothing has solved it. I even reset my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NaveedAsgharpour, Nov 21, 2020.

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth

I've been having problems with getting blue screen on this computer and I've tried so many things and nothing has solved it. I even reset my entire computer and still blue screens on start up sometimes it actually boots in. Another thing is that when I go into "Dragon Center" dedicated for MSI motherboards, and try to change my CPU power, it literally blue screems. I feel like when I try to make some changes to my computer it bluescreens.

Some more info: I actually got a bunch of other error codes at a certain point. Like critical process fail, kernel something, kmode exception not handled. There have been more I just forgot the name. The most frequent one is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

Thanks

:)

NaveedAsgharpour, Nov 21, 2020

2. System tray programs close when I switch to battery (unplug power)

Trying to find out what is causing my programs I have running in the system tray (notification area) to close when I unplug the power from my laptop. Is this Windows 10, a program on my laptop or something in the BIOS.

I just bought a high end gaming laptop and It's pretty sensitive. Seems when I change one thing it affects another so trying to fine tune this thing has been challenging.

Specs:

• Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 18363.815

• MSI GS63 Stealth 8RE

xCONFLiCTiONx, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    MSI Stuffs a GeForce GTX 1050 Into New GS63 Stealth Ultra-Slim Gaming Laptop

MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware, introduces a new model of its GS63 Stealth line of notebooks. The newest variant features the same ultra-slim design, but with a more affordable GeForce GTX 1050 GPU. At just 1.8kg, the Stealth also features a powerful cooling module with three fans and five heatpipes to keep the system optimal at all times. The notebook has a 72 percent NTSC IPS level display, SteelSeries multi-color backlit keyboard and Killer Double shot Pro for smoother online gameplay.

The notebook takes advantage of MSI's Cooler Boost Trinity technology. It features five heatpipes for effective low-noise heat dissipation, even while gaming. Combing this cooling system with NVIDIA's latest GeForce GTX 1050, the system will be able to perform to its full capacity for a long period of time.

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth sjU7htWQyIX6Mt3R_thm.jpg

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth LuzXw4zyweCynNqN_thm.jpg

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth R0oAJ28InU5NXd3Q_thm.jpg

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth teuH9U6Ksl8gSY3R_thm.jpg

The GS63 Stealth also provides Hi-Res audio for a much greater audio experience. The ESS SABRE Hi-FI headset amp takes gaming headsets to an even higher level, giving an unprecedented level of audio quality to gamers.

Like all laptops from MSI, the GS63 Stealth features a SteelSeries full color backlighting gaming keyboard. With the keyboard and SteelSeries Engine 3, gamers can play with preset macros or their own customized macros for a more personalized touch. There are thousands of customization options through SteelSeries Engine 3.

For more information, visit the MSI GS63 Stealth product page: https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS63-7RD-Stealth

Chino, Nov 21, 2020
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth

irql not less or equal windows 10 BSOD

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error IRQL not less or equal occurs when incorrect areas of memory are overwritten or are written to disk.

I would suggest you to download the media creation tool to install windows 10 and create Windows 10 installation DVD media and try Repairing your Computer.

Follow the below steps:

• Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

• Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql not less or equal: Hey, I dont quite understand how to analyze the dmp file, can anyone help me and tell me if theres any clue as to what can be crashing my pc?Im uploading the dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eu4sHE5y3shHq0j8EKfmJrx75nvXj1Ec/view?usp=sharing...
  3. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  4. IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQl NOT LESS OR EQUAL: This keeps botherim me a lot recently especially after updates. Here is the minidump link please help me: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2uzHzl7-NMgZMqhyIkCEYiJ7LNhg?e=ipQmH6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irql-not-less-or-equal/72e83c08-d0dd-4b83-8c90-557903394274
  5. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  6. IRQL not less or equal

IRQL not less or equal: Hello,I am randomly getting an IRQL not less or equal error. I have tried doing a factory reset on my PC and it still is happening, below is the event log if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  7. irql not less or equal

irql not less or equal: Good day. Randomly, I encounter bsod "irql not less or equal", sometimes with a phrase "netio.sys", or in some cases, the pc randomly freezes. this only happened in the past 2 weeks. can someone help me to fix this problem?I already tried the following:- reseat the ram and...
  8. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  9. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Keep getting the BSOD. Have done clean install - Still happeningHave done clean install on different HD - Still happeningHave done clean install with no peripherals or secondary HD in tower - Still happeningDont have spare RAM or sound card to swap out to check if those are...
  10. IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS

IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS: I have been having IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS blue screens for almost a year now. I have attempted all the fixes recommended to me with none of them actually helping. I also receive SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED blue screens but not as often as IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS blue...