Windows 10: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - windows 10 on shut down, sleep, driver update, driver uninstall,...

Discus and support IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - windows 10 on shut down, sleep, driver update, driver uninstall,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, few days ago (maybe 6) I got BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Since that day I'm getting it frequently. I get it when I turn my PC off, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Radim_88, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Radim_88 Win User

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - windows 10 on shut down, sleep, driver update, driver uninstall,...

Hello,

few days ago (maybe 6) I got BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Since that day I'm getting it frequently. I get it when I turn my PC off, when I switch my PC to sleep, when I tried to update some drivers (as written in tutorials), when I tried to delete some drivers, when I ran sfc check.

Something else really strange happened. When I tried to access safe mode, the admin password didn't work (microsoft account), even If i could log in on web from another PC. From some reason It started work few days later (maybe after some sort of synchronisation).

I turned on driver verifier and caused the BSOD again. After booting every time I get BSOD that driver verifier detected violation Then I booted up into safe mode and it works from here, no BSOD. I'm attaching memory DMP files and system information file.

I don't have any restore point. The only option seems to me is to reset my PC. I do have an IT education, you can speak to me in technical language.

I did sfc check in safe mode (it worked). Some of the system files were corrupted, but it says, that it was unable to fix some of them. I'm adding CBS logs as well.

From CBS logs, I can see, something changed some of the files. (Powershell, Windows defender and other)

---------------------------------------------------------------- EXAMPLE:

2019-08-06 10:19:41, Info CSI 00005a35 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:13]'Defender.psd1' of Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell, version 10.0.17134.1, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

2019-08-06 10:19:41, Info CSI 00005a36 Hashes for file member [l:20]'MSFT_MpWDOScan.cdxml' do not match.

Expected: {l:32 b:80ddeca09c6c85cde406bd9352c24cb6ca58ab17062159713f0591c46fa7b9fd}.

Actual: {l:32 b:064d8c62e1d613524ab6f414d4906ba77d8eefc4ba2bae3ac796b3332b1681ec}.

----------------------------------------------------------------

May it be, my Coumputer was infected by some type of virus? That is strange, because I have never visited any dangerous sites. Also from the begining I had Kasperski Internet security and after trial an AVG.

Thank you in advance for any advices.

Radim

:)

Radim_88, Aug 6, 2019

2. My laptop doesn't sleep or shutdown - DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Ok, I understand

But, the message "DRIVER IRQL .." does not appear when I try to sleep.

I performanced the DRIVER VERIFIER and then the system show the message above.

When I try sleep my laptop and it "freeze" the system show "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" without name of any driver.

What driver I should "uninstall" with these article?:

[FIX] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD In Windows 10

Thanks

Allan Josué García Meza, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Zackary Vanosdol, Aug 6, 2019
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - windows 10 on shut down, sleep, driver update, driver uninstall,...

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-Errorcode:Netwbw02

Hi,

The error code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL occurs when your default drivers are already corrupted. Can you verify, does the issue happen after an update/ upgrade or just randomly?

Meanwhile, please follow the given troubleshooting steps on this
    link

Raymond Ave, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - windows 10 on shut down, sleep, driver update, driver uninstall,...

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - windows 10 on shut down, sleep, driver update, driver uninstall,... - Similar Threads - IRQL LESS EQUAL

2. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  3. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  4. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  6. driver irql not less or equal

driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  7. DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Windows is crashing recently and some of my games are saying GPU failed to initialize. Should I be concerned? Is my GPU failing? Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: nvlddmkm.sys...
  8. Driver IRQL not less or equal

Driver IRQL not less or equal: Require assistance for this recurring BSOD Minidump as follows: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjCHvReXOkQli3wCpImKumCn-jYL?e=gYLBzT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/a5af156d-168a-4ada-bc33-b24bdcbc8238
  9. Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal

Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal: I have recently had this BSOD error show up and am unsure of what to do, i can't remember what the error code below it was if it happens again will update this . I have got the minidump from when this happened https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak_7VrNZUhFbkBxm66RTky8sOmiJ?e=yB8Sma Any...
  10. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less: Hi, for a while now randomly i receive BSOD that say either Irql not equal or less or Driver irql not equal or less. Every now and then when I receive the BSOD it says What failed: Bridge.sys. This has been going on for months now and no windows update has fixed it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix the stop code: IRQL_not_less_or_Equal in windows 10 and computer is randomly shutting down