Windows 10: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

Discus and support IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, over the past few months I've been having frequent 1-2 times a day usually BSOD errors on my PC. It's a whole bunch of different errors, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bananamander, Oct 26, 2020.

1. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

Hi, over the past few months I've been having frequent 1-2 times a day usually BSOD errors on my PC. It's a whole bunch of different errors, and unfortunately I can't figure out what definitively causes them at all. They're always extremely sudden going from normal computer things to straight BSOD in an instant and the only thing that seems to trigger the errors with any sort of consistency is waking my computer up from sleep. Other than that, they just sort of pop up out of nowhere.

Lately I've gotten:

• IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • RDR_FILE_SYSTEM
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION except this time it specifies that win32k.sys is what failed
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Very exciting stuff. I just did a total disk wipe and reinstall of Windows maybe a month ago, and the crashes have been going on since and even before then. I run SFC and chkdsk just about every other day in the hopes that it'll catch any small corruptions caused by the crashes before they snowball into a bigger issue, and I've updated all of my drivers a whole bunch of times but the crashes obviously still persist.

This is the crash dump file from the most recent BSOD the IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak29oi2R4aIggnLuwQCSwsxT4Qeb?e=km63QJ

:)

Bananamander, Oct 26, 2020
  2. seanvree Win User

Blue screen: "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

I'm getting a random BSOD on my Dell XPS PC running windows 10 Pro:

"IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

this is happening twice a day. I've updated all my drivers and uninstalled any programs that aren't compatible with windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

seanvree, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

The latest BSOD on my PC is IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE.

What action should I take to remedy this, please?

ralphholmes, Oct 26, 2020
  4. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE while screen mirroring

Hi

Please help, I'm unable to mirror my screen on my TV, while I'm connecting to TV got BSOD with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE, with my second laptop this problem not occur.

I checked other queston with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE but didn't found any with screen mirroring.

Please see dump file

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks, Jacek

Jacek Śmigiel, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

1. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors - Similar Threads - IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Whole Bunch

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  3. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: I built a new PC around early December 2020. The months following I've encountered numerous blue screen errors. Each one I've managed to fix through various solutions. However I've come across the a BSOD that has been repeatedly showing up and I have no idea what is causing...
  4. Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2

Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2: I have a Hp computer with i5 processor and I am having problems in windows 10. These are the dump files that it generated today. I need to know what is the solution as it constantly restarts with the blue screen...
  5. BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hi, Please help me to check this error. I don't know but I always get bsod when I do light work like browsing or watch some movies, but I don't get bsod while playing games. I already check memory health with Memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic and i got no issues. I...
  6. Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems: I made upgrades to my computer and my Windows was no longer activated. I bought a key and followed the instructions to activate Windows one again. I found that my settings were broken and sometimes would refuse to open entirely. Even when the setting opened the activation...
  7. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: For the first time on my windows 10 computer I got this blue screen after using the repair function in the office 2007 software because I noticed that the office applications from office 2007 prof. were very slow in starting up(12 seconds) "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE"...
  8. Random BSODs (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service and system_service_except

Random BSODs (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service and system_service_except: Hello, I have been receiving very random BSODs today, it started wheb i was plugging a mouse into the usb port. My laptop hang/freeze and then showed a BSOD (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service). When i force a restart by clicking on the power button, when it reached the windows...
  9. Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service: The latest BSOD on my PC is IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE. What action should I take to remedy this, please? 31301
  10. Windows Update could not complete, now a whole bunch of weirdness

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update could not complete, now a whole bunch of weirdness: Hi, I was having an issue with office 365 not being able to launch - when trying launch word, excel, etc, I would get and error saying: Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for the this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel. So...