Windows 10: IRQL_not less or equal Bluescreen even after factory reset.

Discus and support IRQL_not less or equal Bluescreen even after factory reset. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i have a dell inspiron 7577 64bit windows 10 pro. a month ago i decided to buy a new nvme ssd as my main disk. i made a bootable usb with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrayanKa, Dec 10, 2018.

1. BrayanKa Win User

IRQL_not less or equal Bluescreen even after factory reset.

hi i have a dell inspiron 7577 64bit windows 10 pro.

a month ago i decided to buy a new nvme ssd as my main disk.
    i made a bootable usb with the windows creation tool, changed the ssd, put the usb into my laptop and installed the new windows.

i started to install i my software which i need for school.
    the first time when i had the IRQL issue was when i looked a youtube video. i made a minidump analyzes and updated the intel grafik driver.

then i downloaded a game called insurgency sandstorm and started playing. I always get a IRQL bluescreen when i already spent more then 30 - 40 mins on the game server.

what i have tried from there:
    - made a bitdefender virusscan
    - tried to windows update
    - tried windows memory diagnostics (no issues detected)

- registrey cleaner

- verified if all drives are installed properly
    - used sfc /scannow
    - made a dell stress test (it always fails when trying to make the graphics test)
    - made a dell boot diagnostics (no issues)
    - made a dell support assist quickcheck (no issues)
    - tryed to restore windows

then i made a factory reset!
    the first thing i made after the factory reset was a windows update but it always fails with the following error message: "0x80073712"
    i made a full dell stress test again and it fails again with the same IRQL message.

i could upload the minidump files if needed.

:)

BrayanKa, Dec 10, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 10, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL_not less or equal Bluescreen even after factory reset. - Similar Threads - IRQL_not less equal

2. Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Had two BSOD's in three days. here are the listings in reliability history:Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: 20 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff8013b926238 OS version: 10_0_19045 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  3. Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Had two BSOD's in three days. here are the listings in reliability history:Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: 20 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff8013b926238 OS version: 10_0_19045 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  4. Two bluescreens, RQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset: Ever since getting this laptop, I have had a variety BSODs occur at random times ranging from at least once a week to dozens of times a day. Lately, they have all been "System Service Exceptions," but they have previously been a number of stop codes that all seem to point to...
  6. BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi, i've been receiving this bluescreen of late. It doesn't happen frequently but like 2-3 days intervals. I use a bluescreen reader to view most of the errors. Kindly check one attached to this. Also if u need the .dmp please let me know....
  7. BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi, i've been receiving this bluescreen of late. It doesn't happen frequently but like 2-3 days intervals. I use a bluescreen reader to view most of the errors. Kindly check one attached to this. Also if u need the .dmp please let me know....
  8. BLUESCREEN IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bsod " irql_not less or equal"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod " irql_not less or equal": This started last night with a sudden blank screen and a reboot without the computer finding my boot record. Switched the SSD to another slot and it ran. Now today, have had 3 BSOD (first time since W7 days) with an error code" IRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL. "The...
  10. Bluescreen help Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen help Irql not less or equal: Hi, please help me with this blue screen. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12buvMRvGbZrdBHyzpSjIYqtvyCrZGE1_/view?usp=sharing Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal even after ful reset