Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys. My Lenovo Ideapad s145 just froze while i was using it. Then the BSOD showed up error code IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and I held the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanThomasVV, May 24, 2021.

1. IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now

Hey guys. My Lenovo Ideapad s145 just froze while i was using it. Then the BSOD showed up error code IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and I held the power button not letting it restart automatically probably my fault , that's just what i always do with blue screens. And now the laptop wont start up. Please help me as&nbs

:)

RyanThomasVV, May 24, 2021

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, May 24, 2021
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 24, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now

n-ster, May 24, 2021
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now

1. IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS laptop wont

2. Lenovo laptop wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop wont start: Hi, My lenovo laptop wont start anymore, the screen stays black but it tries to start.This happend after I opend up the laptop to review the ram card. During this I removed the SSD it also has a HDD and plugged everything back.I tried unplugging the HDD to see if it would...
  3. Lenovo laptop wont start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop wont start: Hi, My lenovo laptop wont start anymore, the screen stays black but it tries to start.This happend after I opend up the laptop to review the ram card. During this I removed the SSD it also has a HDD and plugged everything back.I tried unplugging the HDD to see if it would...
  4. My laptop wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont start: So, i was planning to install ubuntu server, this laptop had both ubuntu linux and windows 11 running, i booted to windows just fine, i tried to shrink my windows drive when i got an error suddently saying try to run chkdsk, so i runned a cmd window as admin and runned...
  5. My laptop wont start

My laptop wont start: So, i was planning to install ubuntu server, this laptop had both ubuntu linux and windows 11 running, i booted to windows just fine, i tried to shrink my windows drive when i got an error suddently saying try to run chkdsk, so i runned a cmd window as admin and runned...
  6. BSOD error now laptop wont turn on

BSOD error now laptop wont turn on: I bought a laptop 5 days ago, yesterday I got a BSOD error, I manually turned it off and now it wont even light up the monitor, I need to know how to get it to power on so that I can figure out what to do next, any help is greatly appreciated in an ASAP status, thnx in...
  7. Laptop wont start and wont factory reset either!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop wont start and wont factory reset either!: Hi, I have a surface book2 using windows 10. I went to turn on the computer this morning but it was sort of frozen - the password prompt to login wouldnt come up- although i could still move the mouse around clicking did nothing, nor did typing. So i held down the power...
  8. windows update now computer wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update now computer wont start: Ok, was updating last night to the latest windows 10 version H0 or something like that .anyway checked it at 9.30 and it was "updating 6%" so I left it running , came to it this morning and it wont even switch on well about 5 seconds then switches off no logo or anything I...
  9. Laptop wont start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Laptop wont start: Hi all I have a lenovo 330 laptop. Which started to randomly turn itself off and fail to start. It would take days of trying to get it to boot up. I managed to get it to start and did a clean reinstall of windows 10 from usb . Which worked but evertime I turn it on I just get...
  10. Trying to reset and clean install windows. The laptop wont even start now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reset and clean install windows. The laptop wont even start now.: Hello, I was resetting my old hp 15-ac121TU (N8M17PA) laptop as I was about to sell it. After the reset, the laptop wont sign in as there were no users anymore. So i decided to clean install the Windows 10. I got a bootable USB using Media Creation Tool from a different...