Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.I'm currently experiencing repeated BSOD followed by reboot with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error. The situation began shortly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattforg23, Jul 29, 2019.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

Hello.I'm currently experiencing repeated BSOD followed by reboot with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error. The situation began shortly after getting the July update on my Windows 10 pro AND after updating my LAN Driver with driver booster to Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller 10.35.510.2019
    This is my desktop system: CPU: FX 8350, mainboard: asus M5 A97 R2.0 (latest bios installed), RAM: 16 gb Kingston Hyper X DDR3, GPU: Asus gtx 970 (GeForce 431.60 drivers) SSHD: Seagate...

IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

mattforg23, Jul 29, 2019

2. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Remote NDIS drivers on your PC. The error code in device manager states that the device’s hardware contains a FailReasonString value. I suggest you to refer the article

Remote NDIS (RNDIS)
    to know how to install the drivers.

However, as the issue is related to installing Remote NDIS driver on Windows 10, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as the forum provides dedicated support for issues related to installation of Remote NDIS drivers.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 29, 2019
  3. NNp_16 Win User
    Choose NDIS version dynamically

I'm developing a driver that uses NDIS and should work in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Hence, I'd like to choose the NDIS version dynamically. When I use the function NdisGetVersion(),
    isn't returning the expected values. Kindly suggest a method to dynamically choose the NDIS version based on the NDIS version available in the target machine.

NNp_16, Jul 29, 2019
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis sys

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL: It keeps popping up error codes and it has not gone off blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irqlnotlessequal/9a189998-33d1-458c-a1ba-ea0cdd832c95
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL: It keeps popping up error codes and it has not gone off blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irqlnotlessequal/9a189998-33d1-458c-a1ba-ea0cdd832c95
  4. Blue screen error PnP NDIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error PnP NDIS: Hello I'm looking to get help on my ASUS laptop firmware version E410KA.31 I think its the part of my driver and I've tried solutions but it continues to happen and I am hoping that can be fixed. I am unsure if the screenshots below are able to display. But in detail I went...
  5. Blue screen error PnP NDIS

Blue screen error PnP NDIS: Hello I'm looking to get help on my ASUS laptop firmware version E410KA.31 I think its the part of my driver and I've tried solutions but it continues to happen and I am hoping that can be fixed. I am unsure if the screenshots below are able to display. But in detail I went...
  6. Microsoft NDIS

Microsoft NDIS: Dear Microsoft Community, I have problem with my system, Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, Version: 1809, OS Build: 17763.3165. Issue with Miniport Intel R 82583V Gigabit Network Connection. When system the network communicate, when there is error - I lost network card and...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL BTHport.sys failed

IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL BTHport.sys failed: today and before i got a blue screen which said IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL error code BTHport.sys failed i now got it 2 times here are my minidumps https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wWKwvUBIZN74Tfk4gZZUhtnQIP5x95dc...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL BTHport.sys failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL BTHport.sys failed: today and before i got a blue screen which said IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL error code BTHport.sys failed i now got it 2 times here are my minidumps https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wWKwvUBIZN74Tfk4gZZUhtnQIP5x95dc...
  9. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL & Hypervisor BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL & Hypervisor BSODs: Hi Team, I've been getting multiple BSODs per day for some weird reason. I have a Dell XPS 9370. Dell customer support has run a hardware scan and made sure that all drivers and BIOS were up to date. The crashes happen whether I'm browsing the internet or looking at...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error: Hello.I'm currently experiencing repeated BSOD followed by reboot with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL ndis.sys error. The situation began shortly after getting the July update on my Windows 10 pro AND after updating my LAN Driver with driver booster to Realtek PCIe GbE...