Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have had several BSOD over the past 2 weeks, not sure what else to try. Things done so far: chkdsk, sfc scan, dism, updated gpu drivers. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lt. Lemons, Jul 27, 2022.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

Have had several BSOD over the past 2 weeks, not sure what else to try. Things done so far: chkdsk, sfc scan, dism, updated gpu drivers. Only consistent thing is that it appears to happen near the beginning of the day device gets plugged into docking station. Here is the dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjTOiDwp6JUUh3Yf88oDgtefrRslComputer is Lenovo Thinkpad P15 Gen 2 running latest Win10.

:)

Lt. Lemons, Jul 27, 2022

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Jul 27, 2022
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jul 27, 2022
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: Have had several BSOD over the past 2 weeks, not sure what else to try. Things done so far: chkdsk, sfc scan, dism, updated gpu drivers. Only consistent thing is that it appears to happen near the beginning of the day device gets plugged into docking station. Here is the dump...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a BSOD as well as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD: Have had several BSOD over the past 2 weeks, not sure what else to try. Things done so far: chkdsk, sfc scan, dism, updated gpu drivers. Only consistent thing is that it appears to happen near the beginning of the day device gets plugged into docking station. Here is the dump...
  4. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: This is the 4th time in a row Below is obtained from BlueScreenView Code: ================================================== Dump File : 100219-34359-01.dmp Crash Time : 02-10-2019 11:14:48 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000133 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000...
  5. Bsod: Dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod: Dpc_watchdog_violation: I have started to get the above BSOD frequently when I am using my computer. When I let it idle, it's fine, even for hours at a time. When I actively use it, however, it will BSOD at random intervals (~10-15 minutes after startup to about 90 minutes or so afterward). I have...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD FIX

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD FIX: Hello Microsoft Community, I recently had a problem with my computer, it was crashing a whole bunch with two unique errors, those errors are DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have looked into the crash reports (mini dump files) and found out a file named...
  7. Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I get a Blue screen of death error maybe once or twice a day, it is labeled as DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've ran some minidump file analyzers and one said it was my razer mouse software, so I updated it, restarted the computer, and got the BSOD again. Here is all the...
  8. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I'm having issues with Win10, i'm experiencing this BSOD, it has happened twice now randomly. The last software change I did was to update my video from this "amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit", to this one "radeon-crimson-16.3.2-win10-64bit". BEfore the driver...
  9. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Blue screen of death randomly happens saying to look up DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Have searched the internet for solutions and thus far have not found a fix that works. Solutions I have tried are: Update drivers, if it's a driver issue I can't find it Turn off quick start...
  10. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Please can you tell me how to debug using the attached debug files! And tell me what the error is! Dell XPS 730 Quad Core Extreme @ 3.0GHz, dual GTX560 Graphics, 8Gb Crucial Memory Thanks 33813