Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) on two different computers

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) on two different computers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey. There are two completely different computer. On both computers the same error. STACK_TEXTs are absolutely identical. Please help. 61151 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crusardy, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Crusardy Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) on two different computers

Hey.

There are two completely different computer. On both computers the same error.
    STACK_TEXTs are absolutely identical.

Please help.

:)

Crusardy, Aug 21, 2016
  2. Cubby_Snr Win User

Upgraded two Win 10 in two different computers but anxious that both of the product keys are same

I have exactly the same problem... 3 x legitimate upgrades from Win 7 resulting in 3 identical Keys. They are the same as I log all my SW keys into a spreadsheet for future reference.

I'm also concerned as these upgrades take a long time to download and install (10hrs +) for the most recent yesterday.

Please advise & Thanks.

PS... I have a 4th computer on my home network but I'll hold off on this ones upgrade until this matter is resolved.

Cubby_Snr, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Upgraded two Win 10 in two different computers but anxious that both of the product keys are same

Yes. Something like OXCOO4F034 - Error Code - The Software licensing service reported that the license could not be found or was invalid. But later it was activated. How I could know that the product keys are different or same?

I use both of the computers separately. They are not on a network.

Thanks

Anjan Ghosh

AnjanGhosh, Aug 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Crusardy and welcome to the TenForums *Smile

The computer with the ASRock motherboard has an old BIOS which you should update to the most recent.

The notebook PC is more up to date but there is still a more recent BIOS you could try. You are also overclocking the CPU which will not help:
    Code: CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz" MaxSpeed: 2000 CurrentSpeed: 2594[/quote]
    Edit: I am incorrect - your CPU is actually quite capable of working at up to 3.10GHz, so you do not need to adjust any settings on the notebook BIOS, although you could try the update. Hat tip to @axe0 for spotting my mistake!

philc43, Aug 22, 2016
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) on two different computers - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL different computers

2. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  3. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  4. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Two Computers, Different Versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  6. Two Computers, Different Versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  7. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. Different Passwords for Two Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Passwords for Two Computers: I recently changed the password to my Microsoft Account, which I use to sign into my desktop computer. I have it set to sync across all devices. However, whenever I log into my laptop computer, I need to put in the old password. Yet, it shows I'm signed into my Microsoft...
  10. two different phone/computers are linked to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two different phone/computers are linked to my computer: C:\Users\Therese\Documents\Email attachments\LCSW BHOP Guam AFB posting.docx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-different-phonecomputers-are-linked-to-my/cf3b47aa-5211-4560-825c-a4be1095d542