Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a major problem with my pc after adding 2x8 RAM (now I'm with 32G) and doing a clean installation after that of my Windows 10 pro 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KicksTerTY, Jan 16, 2019.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

Hello,

I have a major problem with my pc after adding 2x8 RAM (now I'm with 32G) and doing a clean installation after that of my Windows 10 pro 64 bits version 1809 by a company so called specialized in pc maintenance. So the pc currently keeps shutting down and the two stopcodes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER are displayed on blue screen. Can anyone help me to fix them? As my pc is my worktool, all that is very annoying, I am losing work sometimes.

Dell Precision 7510

i7-6920HQ

SDI included

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards,

:)

KicksTerTY, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Jamesdog Win User

What is a stopcode bluescreen?

At Start up get 2 - 4 stopcode bluescreens ... then after several auto-restarts runs fine??

Jamesdog, Jan 16, 2019
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 16, 2019
  4. JERZYJAK Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

bluescreen pc stop to bluescreen said stopcode & stopped? then rebooted to windows 10 , help!

pc stoped to bluescreen said www.micosoft.com/stopcode & stopped? then rebooted to windows 10 , help!

JERZYJAK, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes

2. Stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13aMFXBqkPI9AljpvzDKsOKvzQY1ZToNf/view?usp=drive_linkTitle. I get a number of other BSOD errors but I guess this time I'm seeking help because I've tried all sorts of things, this crash was shortly after both changing my RAM out and...
  3. Stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13aMFXBqkPI9AljpvzDKsOKvzQY1ZToNf/view?usp=drive_linkTitle. I get a number of other BSOD errors but I guess this time I'm seeking help because I've tried all sorts of things, this crash was shortly after both changing my RAM out and...
  4. Stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stopcode: IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal: My computer has started randomly crashing about a week ago. It doesn't seem to matter what i'm doing on it, it will randomly crash and show the blue screen with the stopcode IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal. I have already gone through and manually updated all of my drivers using...
  6. Stopcode: IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode: IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal: My computer has started randomly crashing about a week ago. It doesn't seem to matter what i'm doing on it, it will randomly crash and show the blue screen with the stopcode IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal. I have already gone through and manually updated all of my drivers using...
  7. Stopcode: IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal

8. Stopcode: Irql_not_less_or_equal

Stopcode: Irql_not_less_or_equal: My Windows 10 PC suffers infrequent crashes and I'm in need of help to decipher the minidump file and solve the problem.I have tried updating all drivers as I understand that can be an issue, and I have tried to look into the dump myself using bluescreenviewer and Windbg. I...
  9. STOPCODE IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOPCODE IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have only had this since an automatic update to Win10 on my Lenovo. I have updated all drivers..gone onto Manufacturers site and updated a "bios" update from there..and still getting this error. Why can Microsoft not provide a fix we can download to stop it. My...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen Suite

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER stopcodes bluescreen Suite: Hello, I've created the following thread couple of days ago. As my memory dump was disabled I had to enable it and wait until the next crash. So I've enabled it following this procedure :...